ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rhys Millen Racing; DRIFT GTO (Photos & Videos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhys Millen Racing; DRIFT GTO (Photos & Videos)

Hey Guys/Gals,
    Check out www.gtodrift.com for pictures and video fro Formula D Atlanta and Yokohama Drift Invitational. Hope you guys like!

Nice photos!

Comment

Wow thats badass!! Sweet!!!

[EDIT] Just checked out the rest of the page and watched all the Vids and all I can say is WOW!! It was great to watch some vids of Rhys and the GTO in action. Looks like Rhys is getting a much better feel for the car. The coku's look crazy! I like it! And its great you guys are including the buildup pics too. I'll definately be keeping an eye on your guys website. Good luck in your upcomming events.
      Last edited by CrazyHawaiian; 05-08-2004, 05:10 AM.

Comment

Looks liek the buildup of the Apex Rx7, so now all u ppl can stop complaining its modded too much. Oh and by the way, very nice Just look at my sig hehe

Comment

YAY! for domestic drift

Comment

BIG props to Rhys. I took the GTO out to Beaver Run and it was so hard to get the back end to slide out....Maybe I just need some of his parts

Hey E86, what are the specs on his car? And are the spoiler and front bumper custom?

Comment

The bumper is RMR custom and the wing says Veilside on it..

Comment

yeah, I just saw all that on gtodrift.com....

A new wave of excitement just hit me......I need to lay down...

BTW, which Veilside wing is that?

Comment

The bottom one http://www.veilside.com/veilsideusa/...GT%20Wing.htm#

Comment

Hey Gushi is not old enough to drink haha... Props to the GTO and Rhys, keep it coming.

Comment

reel nice car... i wanna see it in action...yo gto team you have done an awsome job...and cheers couse you could finish the car in two weeks... that was thoug!!

Comment

omfg tha mofoo its making a ver very good job in the GTO...my respects..!!! rhys got it going!!

Comment

i got an awesome pic:
                          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks to Holden Australia for designing and building the GTO in the first place

I still hate the US noses though. aussie nose piece is much much nicer (holden monaro).

Comment

Originally posted by Glenn

I still hate the US noses though. aussie nose piece is much much nicer (holden monaro).
                              looks like the GTO's lower front spoiler is directly off a V8 supercar..

Last edited by A-bomb; 05-09-2004, 05:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X