• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

touge
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
      import tuner just has girls....thats it really, and super street has girls, cars nice stories and JDMwong
      thats *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ing right!! i love roel stuped histories.... haha omfg the pic tha makes me laugh is the one on the magazine of december 03´ the one that is on the super autobacs five-finger discount!!! hahaha lol look at his face!!! hahaha lol..roel is tha bomb!!

Comment

check this one..
        Attached Files

Comment

What happened to everyone that used to be anti super street??? everyone here used to be like that. I dunno about ya'll, but i don't care who drives those cars, i don't like big, flashy wide body kits and chorme wheels, all those stickers and crazy graphics. I know most of these are full out competition cars, so the stickers are just their sponsors but still, if you saw someone driving down the street with a pink FD with chrome wheels and chrome vinyl graphics, the majority of you would yell rice. But if some really good drifter drives a car like that it's awesome. I dunno, i think ya'll should just get all of ya'lls opinions constant. body kits are good as long as they aren't gawdy or huge, and wheels, i don't really like anything over 18 most of the time, and for the most part 17's are as big as you should go. Just my .02

- Peace

Comment

something with parts from top of the line dori style companies is not rice, not matter wat color it is.

Comment

How much does a stock FC make in whp?

Comment

How can you forget?

How can you forget...

Comment

do anyone know what company makes the rear bumper on this fc?
                  Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
                    What happened to everyone that used to be anti super street??? everyone here used to be like that.

They are bandwagon jumpers people say SS sucks, they agree and talk about how its all rice, someone says SS rocks, they agree and put down other things. You see crap like that all the time. Its the same reason JDM suddenly isnt cool, and SR20s are now rice.

Its lame. Im with you 180, just do what you like and like what you like. Ignore the idiots.

Comment

I always liked SS, JDM is still silky smooth, and the sr20 is badddarse... i dont care wat everyone else says. What i like is what i liek i cant help it

Comment

all of these pictures can be found on teamfc3s.org..

Comment

Originally posted by FCmagic
                          all of these pictures can be found on teamfc3s.org..
                          awesome, then go there and look at them and stop whining

Comment

lol, yeah stop advertising

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter-ex
                              How much does a stock FC make in whp?
                              the N/A is 178psi

and the turbo is 224psi

peace

Comment

Originally posted by loser_marc
                                do anyone know what company makes the rear bumper on this fc?
                                its just a JDM rear bumper lip...i cant find the OEM one...kinda hard to find.... and that RX its identic like mineee!!! you stole my pic!!! hahah pfff!

Comment

Working...
                                X