wide body conversion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wide body conversion

whats up guys. im new to the site and i need some info. ive been racing hondas and acuras for about 4 or 5 years now. i just bought a 94 240sx. im trying find a s14 or s15 conversion for it and get a full wide body kit that will fit it. where is the best place to get these from. (mainly the wide body). im going full drift look and performance. please help me out asap. im going to convert it before anyone sees it...
    peace,
    jason

Planning on really drifting, or just the look? If its just the look, your best bet is a site like www.raretrick.com or some other site that can special order wide body parts. There is sites like GTP that sells their copies of the JDM widebody kits but they are fake, but if you dont care, thats a good place too.

If you plan on really drifting, i wouldnt do any body modifications at all as you will end up hitting something during drift sessions. Even pros lose their bumpers and stuff, and they drift on tracks.

Comment

no not just the look. im going all out. i understand it may get messed up but that comes with package. i like looks and performance on my hondas and with this 240 id like the same.
      thanks for the info..
      anymore???
      peace,
      jason

Comment

no the thing is that you WILL get messed up, its not really a matter of if. If you hit a bump mid drift, your tire at full lock will come up into the fender and crack it, your front bumper will crack its front lip. I had a buddy with fiberglass fenders and front bumper, he took them off a week later because he had cracked them all and had to zip tie the whole thing together. It will happen, and its really expensive unless you are sponsored.

Comment

hahahaahaha you have scared him off now...... shot bro!!!!!!

haha he can go back to the silly bling bling hondas! at least we all know the real "DRIFT" look

Comment

hey... i like hondas

When they look similar to this

Comment

this is my old car drfgrls new one it has a small bodykit that has lasted well even with pukekohes high ripple strips,
              my ute has gp sports full kit, fiberglass front guards and bonnet so i may go through them like tires ,
              but thats the price you pay for drift.
              Attached Files
              Last edited by drftn13; 05-10-2004, 03:00 PM.

Comment

hahaha yeah no one scared me off. im right here. and yes i love my honda and ill always have a honda. and actually my civic looks almost exactly like that one except that the moldings are painted, i have a mugen lip, cf hood, cf wing, and cf vis mirrors. i also have an accord sir h22 motor swap with a soon to be added vortec sc...
                now back to the 240, i understand that body kits will get trashed but thats what i want. if anyone can tell me where i can find the wide body for it i would much appreciate it. i came on here to try to get some help and talk to people that enjoy the sport not to dog anyone so lets all be cool...
                peace ,
                jason

Comment

what widebody do you want? there are several out there....its good that you dont mind if you stuff gets trashed, you obviosly have heard the number one stylking peice of a drift car isnt that body kit, not the wing, or the headlights...its the zip ties!! lol

Comment

Yoshido factory makes a hot one (available at GTP)

If you don't want to spend a fortune and don't mind waiting a while, I'll me making one in the next couple of months for S13s...

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by djrpm
                      now back to the 240, i understand that body kits will get trashed but thats what i want.
                      peace ,
                      jason

ok you can give the car to me ill help you out with that....

Comment

what does that mean sil

Comment

he'll trash the car for you...

Comment

www.importfan.com they got what yo need! brotha'

Comment

94 is an s14 body styel..my silvia is a 94 and is an s14...why is he saying he want to convert it to a s14?

Comment

Working...
                              X