Do you think Its a wise swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think Its a wise swap

Well let me start by saying You guys are missing out on some of the coolest drift spots here in Japan its real cool being out here and seeing some real good local talent.......Its cool....Ok here we go I have a 91 Skyline GTS-25 N/A (non-turbo) well i drift in it all day but the powerban on a non turbo with headers intake exhaust and suspension and tires its nice its on Cardoamin.com Ill send the link...but I want to swap my RB25DE with a RB20DET Im going from a 2.5 to a 2.0 I like the RB25 cause of the bigger stroke but the RB20DET sounds alot stronger with a fat blow off and its got alittle lagg in the turbo when it spools up but if I drift here in a place called EBISU CIRCUIT I always have to be on the throttle so I want to know should I swap them.....And Does anybody want to buy a RB25DE in the states Im in Japan now so let me know ......Ill sell it for cheap it only has 88,000 Km but you have to do the math so let me know...my email is djali777@hotmail.com hit me up there too....Or ponpokoni81@ezweb.ne.jp laters peace out hit this up http://members.cardomain.com/redgts25

you drive all the way up from yokohama just to drift ebisu. I think Mobara is closer but we always like people to come.

Comment

you bastard.

Comment

woahh...NICE skyline. i love r32's
        Last edited by Munch; 05-13-2004, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
          you drive all the way up from yokohama just to drift ebisu. I think Mobara is closer but we always like people to come.
          DX, who would drift a track thats closer to where they are when they can drive a long time to drift a track where you are at ?

Comment

S13_Steve wants to buy a RB25DE but he, sadly, left the forum yesterday.

Comment

I'm gonna move to Japan and bring my Camaros with me.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
                S13_Steve wants to buy a RB25DE but he, sadly, left the forum yesterday.
                bhahahahahahah, sureeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                  I'm gonna move to Japan and bring my Camaros with me.
                  that is AWESOME crazy... you gonna change your name on all the message boards now?

Comment

CrazyNihon-jin. Of course, having seen crazy hawaiian's picture on his website they will probably call him an American.

Comment

MOBARA? DOko

Where is that at is that in Kanagawa Prefecture or what ....Im close to Yamato City.......Hit me up I want to know where that track is ...Im going to Fuji Speedway and drift around cones all day hahahahah Ill do that this weekend Im also going to NAMBU you should know where that is its close to the Route 16 hahahah hit me up on my email Ill give you my email next time you see my car Ill have pics of my RB20DET installed and my RB25 turbine upgrade Ill let you know I also have to buy a GTR Fuel Pump but Ill let yall know........Peace out homies.......

Comment

Why dont you just turbo the Rb25? That would be alot easier than buying a whole new engine... plus you could be pushin like 300+ hp for like half you would pay for all the stuff for a RB20DET. Just a little suggestion! Lucky bastard... im gonna go live in Japan...

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! Yo man thats a little more than any rx-7 wide-body......its the Scoot RX-7: 4 rotor baby!!!

Comment

Working...
                          X