OG Drifters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OG Drifters

Wasting sometime on the internet, I searched for an article i remember reading when a was kid. Superstreet keeps some older articles online it would seem and i found it. I read this article around 1998 or 1999, possibly even earlier, right around the time i took interest in the sport. Looking at this article again it reminds me of the days before drifting.com and D1...Hah, i remember when i would talk about drifting and the average import enthusist wouldn't know what it meant or what it is. Time has changed and now everbody loves drifting (mostly everbody). After all the hoopla, we got to remember that drifting is a test of skill, sportmanship, and for excitement, not just HP, phat kits/wings, and showing off. As we all know, Drifting has grown in popluarity, and if you are new to the sport you should understand the past in order to shape a better future.
    http://www.superstreetonline.com/fea...ehicles/30320/

check your PM

Comment

Yea i remeber reading that article but even that one is new compared to when they first when out with Signal for some street drifting. Back when drifting was boro style

Comment

Working...
      X