No announcement yet.

Gold Advan Siena Gen 2's on my lude...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gold Advan Siena Gen 2's on my lude...

Okay fellow luders.. this is a big decision for me... these are the rims i've always liked... the Advan Sienna Gen 2's... what do you fellow luders think I should go with.. keep my gunmetal GTPs or go with the Gold Sienna Gen 2's? Lemme know what u guys think!! :-)

Original what I have now:

Gold Advan Siena Gen. 2's w/amber lenses:

Clear Lenses

Pics of the rims upclose:
    Keep your gunmetal GTPs!!
    54.55%
    Gold Advans are hella rare and more bling!!
    45.45%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by AlexLude; 05-15-2004, 03:06 AM.

omg get the advan siennas. they are my favorite wheels of all time. im soo jealous!

Comment

I KNEW IT... ONLY KIDS IN CALI CAN GET COOL RIMS LIKE THESE!!!! lol ricer "with the amber lenses" all in fun i say get the advan's they would look really good on your car

Comment

Still like the gunmetal swheels better. I only like mesh on older cars. Still a sexy a§ car.

Comment

i like the GTP's on there cause it makes your car look alot meaner. the Advans are tight too, but i like gunmetal ones.

Comment

STICK WITH THE GUN METAL!!!! it blends the whole car together!!!!please!!!!!

Comment

lol you're really concerned about your rims. I still like the gunmetal. Never really been a fan of anything gold.

Comment

i like the advans better

Comment

i think the gumetals really accentuate the looks of the car as a whole.

Comment

I will buy those rims off of you!

Comment

hmmm...I liked the Gram Lights the best,if any rims were to be bought,those should probably be it.But in this case,keep the gunmetal ones.

Comment

i like the Advan's. it just makes the car stand out, the gold against the blue paint :P

Comment

nice car but this is what, the 4th thread about it?

Comment

keep the gun meatal. they look nice. are you goin for show or race? but still...keep the gun meatals.

Comment

Working...
                            X