X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahh,....i love that chaser.....mmmm, mmm drop dead sexy

Comment

The Dvd's are Option Video, i get them from www.iloveracing.com

If you want it would b great if you could upload the final round from last year Wasnt it Fuji Speedway right ?

Comment

damn dude....u seriously should be a mod..... thanks for all ur help!!!

Comment

no pr0b im always here to help

o yea a side note, the dvd's are in a different region than US dvd player. So be sure ur dvd player can play it first or else just buy the VHS.

Comment

thanks again

Comment

vids dont work

Comment

i've just checked the files are all working properly.......but one of the vid took me 2 tries to get it work.........take sometime to try a few times.......i've spent time and money to get post these vids....and i think u guys can spent the time to wait for abit.....cuz only 5 users can be connected at the same time......

and about the final round for last yr........it was tsukuba.........my server had always been fast.......guess too many ppl are trying to view them at the same time........

and this will be the schedule for the upcoming d1 event this yr............if u know how read japanese that is.....
                http://www.d1gp.co.jp/schedule_ticket.html

the next upcoming d1 event will be holding at sugo.......then it will be ebisu south.........dont know about the 4th one........and the next one will be held in tokyo parking lot again.....and then ebisu west.......and then finally........tsukuba......

*EDIT* one last thing........if ppl are just going to kept on complaining about the transfering rate or whatever.......that really kills my motivation to post more.....i will stop posting anymore more.......since ppl are not appreciating my time and effort............
                Last edited by HKS-NOB; 05-17-2004, 04:32 AM.

Comment

I APPRECIATE IT!!!!
                  I WANT MORE.......i have 56k internet and it took 7 hours to download both and i want more...

Comment

o yea tsukuba durrr.. i knew that. I was picturing a fast course and fuji came to mind 1st

Comment

damn, those videos are awsome. WE NEED MORE!!!

would love to see more, and man, youve got a good connection, those thigs downloaded in record time

Thanks for the vids

Comment

i really aprreciate ur time and effort

Comment

now i'm actually setting up a ftp on my comp......so ppl can download the LATEST stuff that i have..........

i also have quite a few OPTION VIDEOs on my harddrive rite now........of coz they are all extremely big.......i believe it's around 800mb each.......

Comment

Hit me up wen ur ready to transfer

Comment

i think the server is set up probably already.............the address is posted on the first msg of this topic....

Comment

i had toruble connecting to it, cant find a folder or somthing. Not sure if its because of to many people, or because theres somethign wrong. Ill keep trying

And thanks for the ftp

Comment

Working...
                                X