New guy here and his new car..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New guy here and his new car..

Howdy everyone. The name is Justin or Cade, whichever, both are my off-board name. Im 17, I've been into cars since I was a kid. Ive been into drifting for awhile, but I never knew how big of a deal and sport it really was til maybe around 01' after having fun w/ some older friends messing around in his beater 80's Caddy in the rain, and soon found out how big of thing it really is other than goofing around.
    So here it is 04' and I recently picked up a 1993 Mazda Rx7 Touring Black/Red w/ no mods (besides 3" SS Downpipe) and 4yr unlimited mile warranty .
    I'll cut this short and post a few pics and ask you visit/sign etc my cardomain page. My 1993 Mazda Rx7 Cardomain page

Thanks for viewing and I await comments.

nice looking. Lucky kid. Welcome to the boards

Comment

niice FD...

Comment

lol also, dont mind the cow dung all over the driveway. Its a part of living in Texas..

Comment

Welcome u lucky ehh...guy......just dont drift into a cow.....they will mess ur car up.....lol

Comment

Sweet Ride!! LOL

Comment

lol also, dont mind the cow dung all over the driveway. Its a part of living in Texas..
              aww man thats not cool!
              i live and texas and ive got no dung on my driveway, nor cows....
              ive got a cat? no cat dung though, and i dont have a white stetson (cowboy hat) .......
              but anyway nice car man, super clean, remember that you will blow that thing up faster than you can drift into a corn feild if you dont improve the cooling, i dont know fi you knew hat already but incase you didnt, well you deffinatly do now,
              ever come to arlington? if so drop me a pm, maybe i can show you a good spot or 2

Comment

Lucky 17-year-old. And banged240 got to it before I could. You know it's gonna be really hot and humid this summer, just as always.

Comment

Originally posted by banged240_drift
                  aww man thats not cool!
                  i live and texas and ive got no dung on my driveway, nor cows....
                  ive got a cat? no cat dung though, and i dont have a white stetson (cowboy hat) .......
                  but anyway nice car man, super clean, remember that you will blow that thing up faster than you can drift into a corn feild if you dont improve the cooling, i dont know fi you knew hat already but incase you didnt, well you deffinatly do now,
                  ever come to arlington? if so drop me a pm, maybe i can show you a good spot or 2
                  lol I live 25-30mins south of Dallas, in the small country town of Palmer/Waxahachie. I also dont have a white stetson taco hat, but for the rest of my family, thats another story. But we have animals roaming around out here on our land, and they pleasantly decide to drop gifts on our driveways rather than the other 300+ acres they have to do it on.

I dont really head up toward arlington too much, nor Dallas, but I do hit up Garland quite often (only drive the car on the weekend also) being my cousin lives there. lol But I definetly know where Six Flags is at in Arlington and maybe we could meet up some time around there. Im not too interested in much more public drifting until I hit up a couple events at www.texasdrift.com . But Im allways up for meeting some drift fans and such considering noone in this one horse town has any idea what it is.

But yeah, if you look at my future mods on pg1 of Cardomain page, I got some cooling mods listed. Thanks for all the comments everyone, much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
                  X