D1 Press Day Pics. Got Em?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D1 Press Day Pics. Got Em?

If anybody was at the FEB 28th D1 press day/preliminaries or the practice day, please PM me. I need pics of the car i was driving. It was the blue s13 hatch with a bomex s15 front end on it(i wrecked into the wall). It was Ken Miyoshi's car. If you have any pics please pm me, I would greatly appriciate it.

hey ben, . i was behind you when you crash that wall
    (blue coupe). i tag the barriers right before you crash. luckily that slowed me down or i might have end up right there behind miyoshi's car.

Comment

Hey Charlie whats up. I didnt know you were on here. How you doing? You going to any of the Formula D's

oh i see that was your first post. haha im a noob too.

Comment

i was gonna go to atlanta, but my car wasn't done. if everything goes well, i might see you in houston. how's everything?

Comment

well i screwed up the motor in houston for drift showoff, then it got worse in atlanta for FD. I cracked the ringland and blew the head gasket. were waiting for the parts to rebuild it so i hope it will be ready for miami. but other than that everything is peachy. how bout you

Comment

ever since that day in D1 (thursday practice) my car got F up. i had power surges problems, boost spikes issue, ecu and man.. you name you i got it problem, oh! clutch got fried too... but after spending time with it and got some help. it's working ok now...
            yeah.. i like my new clutch - exedy yummy! i'm ready for a fresh motor and paint! lol.. my car is so fugly right now. too many dents and scratches.

Comment

check out the foto section on http://www.driftunit.com / i know i took some of you after the crash. it's on there somwhere. email me and i'll send you larger ones..

sushi@driftunit.com

here's one i found..

Last edited by SpoonFork; 05-20-2004, 03:57 PM.

Comment

sweet sude thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey everybody if any of you have pics of that car can you please send me a link or the pics themselves
                Last edited by Ben Schwartz; 05-21-2004, 06:33 AM.

Comment

http://www.sromagazine.com/events/th....php?album=167

Comment

Hey welcome to the boards.

this is awesome we keep getting all these awesome drifters on the boards. lol.

Comment

Working...
                    X