ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SEMA @ Atlantic City (SIGNAL Drifting Pics!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

its incredible all the things these guys can do.

Anyone know what happened to drifter X? I remmber in my superstreet feature of the signal twins they used to be called drifter X and Drifter XL. I guess now since drifter X aint around no more its different? where he at?

Comment

Originally posted by Lord_EJR
      Got that right, my fav trick of his was when he stood on his door and went drifting. It was insane- his door was closed he had one leg in the car, one hand holding the steering wheel, all while he stand on the door waving his other arm. Check the pic b4 the last one, u can sort of see what im talking about.

im wondering how is it that he could just keep doing that with the car not shutting off. After he finished his little standing drift, he drove the car around the track standing out of it as if he did it everyday. The 240 didnt even stall out or anything. That was definetely hot.

Anyone have any idea of how he did that?? madd props to chunky!
      Sileighty..240's were only sold in America.

Did Bai learn that at DD9 from Kazama?

Drifter X is the car with the blue lenses,,orange center piece,and blue splash vinyl(both also have different gauge layouts,also the Drifter XL has a Profec-e) Drifter XL is basiclly the other one.Bai drives the XL(ironic isn't it.A guy who guys by the name of Chunky drives the XL),and Kuroi took over the X which Komatsu drove.

Here's another Kazama pic.....he's fricking nuts...

It probably didn't stall because it was in first gear...

From what I know there was a fall out between Komatsu and Signal,but hey,I never worked for them,so I don't know the details.You should probably ask someone who's on the inside about that.
      Attached Files

Comment

damn that would suk if komatsu wasnt down with signal anymore, from what i hear/see in mags he's da man. I really like kool roy tho, he looks at everyone in the crowd while being inches away from hitting the wall. He and bai looked like they were having so much fun, only time they looked really focused was when they were drifting close together. all other times it was just fun and games for them.

Hey is that Kazama the same guy from Kazama auto?
        aka:

sorry its so big dont know how to resize
        Last edited by Lord_EJR; 05-25-2004, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Lord: Did you get a ride along? And is that from Sat. or Sun?

I was one of the members of the press that got a ride along on Sunday. Must say it was easily one of the best things I have ever done.
          Chunky tore that place a new one!
          I'm waiting to get all the pictures and videos back from my other people who were there, so I will post them when I get them.
          But here is one for now.

Comment

Are those cars not running real headlights?

Comment

No headlights at all. You can see in the one picture that the air filter is sitting right behind the colored covers.

Comment

special K,

nah i didnt get to ride along. Although i really wanted to, i had no idea how to get to do that. Some people told me that i had to enter a raffle or something. I didnt know what to do. It wouldve been sweet riding along but watching was just as good to me.

My pics are from sat's exhibition. U so lucky u got a chance to go on the ride with them. So are u from a magazine/newspaper or somethin? That mustve been so crazy. did u feel like u were gonna hit the wall at any point in time?

Comment

I was nervous for about 10 seconds as I watched them take the first couple people out.
                  As soon as I got in the car a strange sense of comfort came over me, and I knew I was in good hands. I never even held on to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Special_K
                    I was nervous for about 10 seconds as I watched them take the first couple people out.
                    As soon as I got in the car a strange sense of comfort came over me, and I knew I was in good hands. I never even held on to anything.
                    Those would be the super tight Bride seats.Your not moving anywhere in those.

Comment

That is true the seats felt great, but that wasnt all of it.

Comment

damn that would suk if komatsu wasnt down with signal anymore, from what i hear/see in mags he's da man. I really like kool roy tho, he looks at everyone in the crowd while being inches away from hitting the wall. He and bai looked like they were having so much fun, only time they looked really focused was when they were drifting close together. all other times it was just fun and games for them.

Hey is that Kazama the same guy from Kazama auto?
                        aka:

sorry its so big dont know how to resize
                        Nope. Wrong Kazama. lol.

Comment

lol ok, gotta exuse me. Ima noob when it comes to the drivers of D1. The kazama i put up makes some hot drift cars tho. chek em out:

and my personal favorite

Comment

the Kazama you are refering to is not the D1 Kazama. They have a shop about an hour and a half from me. Yea they make some nice SHOW cars and they do some good tuning to. The real special K is in Nagano and works at Kei Office.
                            Attached Files

Comment

damn, lol i gguess i know who he is now. so these red kazama cars are only for show? no action?

Ive heard of kei office b4 whcih D1 car is thers? Ive heard of a green S15. Think it was the winner of that last D1 @ Irwindale

Comment

damn, lol i gguess i know who he is now. so these red kazama cars are only for show? no action?

Ive heard of kei office b4 whcih D1 car is thers? Ive heard of a green S15. Think it was the winner of that last D1 @ Irwindale
                                You are correct The red Fd Kazama has nothing to do with Kei Office. Its a common name just like Suzuki I think they are just playing off his fame not allot of people in japan know the difference unless they are in the sceen.

Comment

Working...
                                X