X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

then try some crap with nite shot so you wont blind the drivers

Comment

Originally posted by Poweredby007
      No pics but occasionally I run into some Pro drivers on the mountians out here. No big deal.. and USUALLY people dont take so many pictures because the touges here are with NO street lights and people come to drive.
      Damn yo! You're lucky! I'll never be able to get that here in NY.
      Closest i'll get to those twistie mountains is Bear Mt.... at least that i know of.

Comment

Yes lights on the touge do have a way of being a blinding distraction...check out Grip Video 5....you may notice some bright lights in the "south of the border" touge section....
        Ernie Fixmer
        Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
        Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Here is a pic of me and Koguchi, Hiraoka, and the dameningen tribe with grip video on Happogoharra. I did the geust host for them and drive with these fools all the time be back up their this week.

[IMG]http://www.*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=15[/IMG]
          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem
            Here is a pic of me and Koguchi, Hiraoka, and the dameningen tribe with grip video on Happogoharra. I did the geust host for them and drive with these fools all the time be back up their this week.

Then you probably can answer my question: Does Koguchi still have the Green and White 180sx? Do you have any high resulution pictures of it?

Comment

Originally posted by BeerBringer
              Then you probably can answer my question: Does Koguchi still have the Green and White 180sx? Do you have any high resulution pictures of it?
              Doesn't Koguchi's RPS have red and white color this season?

-Jore

Comment

Originally posted by driftxtreem

[IMG]http://www.*Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*.com/forums/album_pic.php?pic_id=15[/IMG]
                Is that your ride in the background I see there Lorin?

Comment

Koguchi rides a S15 this season.
                  Attached Files

Comment

hah Lorin. cool picture.
                    Hiraoka rules. is he still the Trust driver for d1?
                    the newest stuff i have seen of him is the blue s15 that TRust had. this was last season i believe. it was dark blue with silver/chrome graphics.

i think my favorite was when he used to drive his stock looking s13 coupe. it was silver i believe. no stickers. did bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                      Koguchi rides a S15 this season.
                      Do you think those giant wings serve a purpose? Some are just to big for my tastes. Tight car though. They probably gave it to him after he blew up the 180sx in the first event at Irwindale, or not.

Comment

Originally posted by prodigy
                        Do you think those giant wings serve a purpose? Some are just to big for my tastes.
                        same here, though i like the regular fiberglass spoilers. i think they're for downforce? correct me if i'm wrong

oh thanx for the URL. mrod, ernie.

Comment

he had it before irwindale, the blue falken 180 is for usa duty

o yea by the way... DX is living the Initial D dream... lmao jus so u guys know Happogohara is straight out of the show... jus a fact

Last edited by MrodDrft; 05-27-2004, 03:44 PM.

Comment

I like the first one. Nobertu has a Yellow S15? It OwnZ.

Comment

Originally posted by dorimilk
                              I like the first one. Nobertu has a Yellow S15? It OwnZ.
                              I own you.

Obviously he does/did dur

Comment

Lorin is this ur stallion ??

Comment

Working...
                                X