Ernie Fixmer/Rotora 240 (Old PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gung ho

hey wassup man ! !! Im a big fan of yours you are very intense on the track ... 1 of my fav part of the d1 grand prix dvd (Aug 2003) is when the judges are screaming ERRRRRRR NIEEEEE FIX Ma ... !!!!! .... ERRRR NIEEEEE FIX Maaaaa !!!!!! ...... at the begining of your round against Imamurra ...... you earned alot of respect right then n there n it was great watching it happen ....... good luck 2 you n to team rotora ....

n get ken on the board too if u can ... lol

i think ppl just want to beable to reach out to ppl they look up to im 100% positive if it was ken on the board n ernie wasnt we all would ask ken to get EEEEEErrrrrrrrr Neeeeeeeeeeeeeeee FIX Maaaaaaaaaa here ....
    Last edited by sfdjflip; 05-27-2004, 12:07 PM.

Comment

yea tsuchiya was hollering ur name into drifting fame

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie
        well its funny you should ask what happened....seems nobody cares when the cars broke. Seems ppl are more interested in the cars that run and perform at the events... First the engine crapped the day before, (rod Bearing), then in qualifying the transmission broke. You lose out on a lot when the car does not perform. It takes a while to work out the bugs when going up in the horsepower numbers. I think we are on the right track though and its only a matter of time before things start to get better.
        awww that sux,I wanted to see Ernie at his best!
        well I hope next time I see you in action u'll be at your best

Comment

Originally posted by OH240SE
          Damn ernie, why's everyone wanting u to get gushi on here? I'm sure if he wanted to he'd be on here too. I think thats kinda rude, seems like people are "Fixmer? Fixmer who? Where's Gushi" kinda the same as people calling my house asking for my friends, a bit impolite if u ask me. But oh well. Hopefully sooner than later we'll have all you D1 Profs on here.

L8r
          Trust me,most of us are well aware of Ernie and his track record.From Team Murder to Okinawa to him being the number one prospect out of the American drivers for the 2003 D1 Grand Prix.I guess the reason why we want more of these guys on is because they seem so real.When you look at the Japanese guys,it seems so distant because they're out in Japan,a country where drifting has been going on for longer.To see these guys get up and do what they are doing,it makes it not seem so distant in a sense.Also,we get to see things from an insiders perspective as well.

Comment

hey talking about Murder. do they have a website? i wanna find out more info about them. plz help

Comment

team "Murder" ..... they have a website, but it is very old and has not been updated for a long time. I will bug the leader of Murder, Yasu, to get an American website going with new updates. The best way to access it is to convert Yahoo Japan to english, possibly through Altavista. Then enter "Murder+Okinawa" into the search engine. You will come up with all kinds of crap about the military and the rape case that happened there a few years back. Some where on the first or second page you will see something about "Okinawa Lady Driver's Network", in that link you will find a link to Murder's website. Still in Japanese....can be converted through Altavista.

Like a forementioned. I now drive a right hand drive 180sx w/S15 face. It is highly modified with some extreme racing specs. Most of the design comes from a JGTC mechanic who has been helping me out. I was pretty tied up with building the car and learning how to work with my sponsors. It is a constant learning process and at times is pretty frustrating. Now I work as an electrician for my Godfather, Archie, who owns an electrical contracting business called ANC Electric. This kind of keeps me fresh with the cars and I don't get as burned out so easy. It also allows me a little more free time. Enables me to get online once in a while and keep up with what is going on.

Gotta go for now.... I will see what I can do about getting more information on team Murder. Yes I used to drift Irijima, a place called SenagaJima, Awase Port, Aja Port, and Benoki Dam (northern most part of the island). There are many more places that I know of where drifters terrorrize the night every night of the week. Maybe someday I will return there and get some video footage.
              Ernie Fixmer
              Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
              Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Originally posted by Ernie
                I will talk to Ken, but its up to him whether he posts or not...
                Yeah, tell him all the pros are doing it. That should get his rich butt on here (I am aiming this remark at the 10gs he won and with that I congragulate him).

Comment

"Gung Ho" Fixmer,
                  bro i know about you, i read about you and i respect you, but i still haven't seen any vids of ur driving yet. SUX living here in ohio, just today finally i downloaded the vids of pfeiffer crashing into norris, the gushi/millen race and that punkass viper. please someone tell me there is a link where i can download some footage of you drifting.

AJB

p.s. (am i behind or is there STILL only 1 volume of the import racer "DRIFTING" magazine)??
                  Last edited by OH240SE; 05-27-2004, 11:32 PM.

Comment

I am sure I can get one of my buds to film me drifting, I don't think that would be a problem. Man, I didn't know I had such a loyal fan. Oh wait, you are talking about Ernie aren't you. Come to think of it, I haven't really seen a footage of a good drift from you. The ones I see is when you are having massive car problems. Post some good vids up on here Ern-man so we can see why you are a pro driver.

Comment

nice, nice

Comment

his battle vs Imamura last year was crazy, until he went wide and lost speed. Hey Ernie did u get spooked wen he pulled past u wen u lost speed ? CUz in my option wen he appears in ur line of sight u look like u flinch and turn away real fast cuz u werent expexting it. I jus noticed that.

Comment

for anyone thats intrested i found the Team Murder Site:

http://www.geocities.co.jp/MotorCity-Pit/3155/

also, Ernie, one more thing. how did u get along with them? i mean, did you know japanese or did most of them know english?

Comment

i still haven't seen any vids of ur driving yet.

Check www.gripvideo.com They sell these videos at major bookstores across the nation.

also www.d1gp.com has a little teaser/trailer in there with a little part of Imamura (Apexi FD) and I at D1 2003 last August.

Regarding our run...I have learned quite a bit since then. I have realized a thing or two on why I lost that battle. I don't think I flinched, but I may have been a surprised to see him take that inside line so easily. I don't think I will be letting something like that happen so easily again.

Murder in Okinawa is run by a guy named Yasu. He went through High School at an American school in Okinawa. Where most of the kids from the air force base (Kadena) attended. So he speaks pretty fluent English. Along with a couple of his buddies. I kind of met him through a guy named JR who was one of my co-workers (a marine SSGT) who drove a pretty well known black S14 Silvia.

Since Murder started in 1995 it has grown from Okinawa to Kagoshima in mainland and Hawaii with Ross Petty. I am supposed to start a Murder California, but have not seen the right group of people or the right circumstances to begin a team yet.
                            Ernie Fixmer
                            Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

Here is some more cool info....
                              Murder has some associate teams or tomodachi teams:

Fancy Safety Company
                              POTENTIAL
                              SPLASH
                              WITHOUT LIMIT High Speed Magicians
                              APPROACH FAMILY

Their main tuning shop is called AUTO SERVICE K located near Ikei island.

Murder backwards= REDRUM
                              Ernie Fixmer
                              Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

That is cool. I don't have any vids of me drifting because I am lacking an engine and some suspension parts to finish off my car. I just graduated from high school and I still don't see me having money for the CA18DET that I wish to possess. I am going to start a thread of my car build up with lots of pics and I am going to continue to post what I do to it in there, but I can't start it today because I have to be to work in an hour. So I am off. Big 12 hour shift tonight.

Comment

Working...
                                X