Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new toys...

Ohhhhhhhh yeah... almost 300whp baby.

Last edited by STFUAD; 05-27-2004, 10:02 PM.

cute. Take me for a ride?

Comment

Looks good. My motto has always been stock sucks.

Comment

nice. what brand is all that stuff (writing is too tiny for me to read....)?

Comment

Uppipe is Perrin, downpipe and exhaust is XS Engineering, new turbo is IHI VF30, and I'm gonna top it off with a Vishnu ECU.

Comment

very nice

Comment

Anything Turbo is really nice.....maybe except...like a Geo or something...

Comment

Whats wrong with a turbo Geo?

Comment

Scooby snacks. Yummmmm

Comment

Nothing is wrong with a turbo Geo....it's just kinda funny...Like a wheelie popping 1000hp Geo...that is funny

Comment

that would be dope tho...any car with 1000hp would be crazy...like the new bugati and the cadalac coming out...have any of you heard of them?

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost
                        that would be dope tho...any car with 1000hp would be crazy...like the new bugati and the cadalac coming out...have any of you heard of them?
                        Yes and it's the shizzle!!!!v12 i believe...

Originally posted by Geo Hater
                        Anything Turbo is really nice.....maybe except...like a Geo or something...
                        Can you say sleeper???????

Comment

Chevy sprints and Pontiac fireflys used to be turboed back in 91.
                          A three cyl engine running 6 lbs. guys would change in to a bigger compressor and boost it to 9 or ten. sick little fwd sleeper there buddy.

Is all that stuff at the top pf the post for the Jasper supra or what?

Comment

ALL I am trying to say is that it would kinda funny to see a Geo Metro like pull a wheelie..don't you think it would pretty funny to see like a pro street class Geo Metro drag car? I do

Comment

funny maybe bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* oh hell yeah

Comment

Working...
                              X