X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

y don't u ever want to ride in my car?

u don't like my car? or what?

Comment

No, we like the car, its the fact that your friends pee in there pants. Nice work, looks like a fun car. What other mods you got on there?

Comment

specs

well i have a Blacktop SR20det, greddy downpipe,test pipe and BM(battle magazine)exhaust all piping is 3 1/2 inch running 12 p.s.i. i have kyb shocks(GR-2) arospeed springs and a no name strut bar...this was all done by Matt Monaco at Shogunstyleperformance in Vista, CA
        # 1 760-715-1052

Comment

dude your car looks good and clean.......except for the different type of wheels eh i dont know about that .

Comment

ooh yeah shogun right cross from drift tech.......... 5 min drive from me

Comment

hey D1 Drifter i live in apple valley in the 760 area code i just bought a 89 240sx coupe maybe we can get together some time and show each other our cars maybe you can school me abit. Heres my number 760-242-7139 My name is Mike call me anytime.

heres my car
              Attached Files

Comment

nice coupe

Comment

oh for sure

im down for that anytime... this saturday im taking my car back down to shogunstyle to get sum upgrades hopefully some JIC flt's and a power enterprise boost gauge/controller... im down to meet up tho get me a holla if ya got AIM or AOL at Madtvboy1... ill call ya sumtime this week.. or u can call me... 909 446-0139 ask for Riley... by the way ur coupe looks great!

Comment

I might head up there to check out your car.

Comment

how far is shogun from yucipa or redlands riley?

Comment

thanx for the props

um.. shogun is about a good hour hour and a half maybe....see the only bad thing is i ain't got a ride back so im not for sure that im going to be able to take it down... feel free to check it out chas! u can also put some parts in too... if ya want!

Comment

you gonna let me take it for a spin? Ill hook you up with stickers or something. hehe

Comment

um...

yeah but u can't get to crazy and u break it u buy it!

Comment

yea yea, i have respect for things that arent mine.

Comment

Originally posted by SpeeDrifter
                                dude your car looks good and clean.......except for the different type of wheels eh i dont know about that .
                                haha, guess you havent been in the drift scene long....

Comment

Working...
                                X