Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dai's got a new car? nice.

Comment

Nice pics. What's up w/ all the Skylines???!?

Comment

to answer the first one, no, dai doesnt have a new car. that was before the D1, way before it actaully.

what's up with all the skylines? I love GTR's their my fav car (specially the R32) and it just so happened that Motorex and RBMotoring, the 2 biggest, if only, Skyline importers brought their cars over to show them off. the Blitz GTR is THE GTR that broke the autobahn speed record, it has 850 hp and i think it got up to 213 mph or someithng like that

Comment

Nice. I wasn't saying there's anything wrong with skylines i was just wondering why there were so many at a little DriftDay.

Comment

Because it was DD10 AND the Nissan owners festible rolled into one uber event. It was great. A guy even brought a S15 Silvia

Comment

OOOOOOOO. I see. that's awesome.

Comment

oh crap! i never saw the S15! also this june 26-27 i think theres another one of these. a nissan owenrs meet and drift day again at cali speedway. check www.driftday.com for morew info

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                  oh crap! i never saw the S15! also this june 26-27 i think theres another one of these. a nissan owenrs meet and drift day again at cali speedway. check www.driftday.com for morew info
                  He was in the parkinglot, rolled up with a R33 and R32 parked next to a Rx8 and Evo 8 which was near my humble S13

Comment

hm.. never saw the R33 but i did sewe plenty of evos and STI's in the parking lot which was pretty cool. the parking lot was kinda a show in itself

Comment

• great pics, yea i love skylines alot too. not the best drift car IMO but nonetheless great machines. i love the silvias too, only wish i had one

Comment

• ha, even have some shots of my car... (15, 29, 41, iirc)

Comment

• post em!i dont mind

Comment

• http://www.friscomix.com/DD10_index.html

My friend's site has some clean pictures.

Comment

• im *drooling* i love the sunset one.

Comment

• thats a crap load of pics. i wish i could drift in some big open space like that. hehe. it'd be so fun.

Comment

Working...
                                X