Post your Z Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Here's my z31, it's for sale btw:

Here are the rest of the pictures if your interested, it's in the classifieds section: http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=3116030093

Comment

• #8 Lip

I want to do the same this guy did in pic number 8 with the rubber front lip. Anyone else done this? Where would i get good materials for this?

THanks guyz.

Rob
      Attached Files

Comment

• It's tough to see but I put an air dam on my D22A. I bent up some brackets out of aluminum angle iron, about 1/8 thick. I used a sheet metal stretcher/bender to shape them and get the radius. They are affixed to the bottom of the bumper with existing screws. I cut a long strip of plastic
        out of some stock. It's used to make splitters and air dams so it shears rather than cracks when it hits the ground. I just attached it to the brackets with some stailess machine screws and that was it. It appears that the Z in that picture is using garden edging. It's cheap, easy to manipulate, and available anywhere. Plus you're going to smash it at some point so you want something you can replace real easily/cheaply.

Comment

• i think i have a few
          Attached Files

Comment

• i hope you guys know who those 2 belong to. Im suprised that that hvn't been posted yet
            Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• 300 w/ sr
                Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
                    i think i have a few

those are G.o.d's cars

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• good call, ripper. They are some of the best Zs ive seen so i felt someone had to post them.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftingNewbie
                            good call, ripper. They are some of the best Zs ive seen so i felt someone had to post them.
                            G.o.d = ghost of duluth

Comment

• I wonder y he hasn't posted any yet. Bet he has a few

Comment

• Trust me, Ghost has shown them to most of us ! they are very cool.

Comment

Working...
                                X