Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: #8 Lip

Originally posted by ZDriftGuy31
    I want to do the same this guy did in pic number 8 with the rubber front lip. Anyone else done this? Where would i get good materials for this?

THanks guyz.

Rob

i know that guy, we talk frequently. He made that lip from the plastic trim you use to sperat your garden mulch and its just screwed on. You can get that stuff at home depot. And if you want those flares goodluck, He made them himself, inspired by the 911

Comment

• Actually the one on the right is mine. The one on the left is ZCarKids. He did all the finishing work on mine. Thanks for the comments though.

Comment

• ever since i sold my old 510 wagon, ive been debeting about if i should get a 510 2dr and SR20 it, or get a 240z and V-8 or rb20(maybe rb26 if possible)......but then ive got some time to decide since i dont have a job at the moment....sigh........but good thread!

Comment

• my piece
          Attached Files

Comment

• Not the best on here but I love her the Most!

Shes not as shiney anymore and she has some bumps and bruses due to me not being the best drifter... but here are a couple pics of her.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Exuast is about to get changed to straight pipe.
              Attached Files

Comment

• 240Z drivers...

This guy runs Z31.com and had a 400 or 500HP 240Z and he is selling all the parts...
                thought i would let you guyz no if you needed any parts.

http://z31.com/~morgan/forsale.html] http://z31.com/~morgan/forsale.html[/URL]

Rob

Comment

• d r i f t swift what kind of FRONT wheels are on your Z?
                  I like them

Comment

• A few others of my DD (pic I used for my little sig there):

Comment

• Top Secret biatch
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                        Actually the one on the right is mine. The one on the left is ZCarKids. He did all the finishing work on mine. Thanks for the comments though.

if you would have read the quote you would know i wasnt talking about your car.

Comment

• this is what my car is shaping up to look like (in blue)
                          Attached Files

Comment

• you want to swap in a SR20DET with an additional TURBO?!

WHy 2 turbo's on a small 2.0L inline 4? Doesn't make since?!

An L28eT will produce a hell of alot more power especially if you throw on an additional TURBO to make an L28eTT. Plus a hell of alot easier to swap in...

as I know of.. only 5 people have converted there Z to an SR20.... and not worth it... however an RB26DETT is a GREAT idea!

Comment

• Originally posted by PrOxLaMuS© S30
                              you want to swap in a SR20DET with an additional TURBO?!

WHy 2 turbo's on a small 2.0L inline 4? Doesn't make since?!

An L28eT will produce a hell of alot more power especially if you throw on an additional TURBO to make an L28eTT. Plus a hell of alot easier to swap in...

as I know of.. only 5 people have converted there Z to an SR20.... and not worth it... however an RB26DETT is a GREAT idea!

Ive done my homework on this swap, i dont need anyones help or criticism on the reasons ive chosen to do it. And rb26 is a straight 6, ive done away with th estraight 6 specifically for the weight reasons. Sure it would handle well but for my needs the weight is still to far foreward. I currently am in the process of swapping in a standard turbo motor im sure it will be great for a while. But in case you didnt know, the sr20 has a higher horsepower potential and a FAR larger aftermarket support than the l28et. And WAY WAY more that 5 people have swapped sr20's into z'z. I personally know of 2 shops that will do the entire swap for you and they alone have produced more than 5 sr20 z's together. I appreciate your commentary but dont care for your oppinion, and didnt ask for it.

Comment

• When I finally kill my VG motor I WILL be replacing it with an SR. I can make a decent 450whp (all I need to keep it comparable to my VG how I like it for teh dori) to 500. Lag isn't as bad as most of you would think especially with more extreme cams. The weight savings and ease to work on (especially ease to work on) are why I'll do it. It's been done many times in Japan, so it's nothing new as shown in a pic in this thread earlier. I can also get parts galore and for much cheaper for the SR.

Comment

Working...
                                X