No announcement yet.

Post your Z Photos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if you would have read the quote you would know i wasnt talking about your car.
    Maybe you need to take your oown advice, if you would have read up a little before you popped off at the mouth, you would realize I wasn't responding to you.

Comment

• i love this tread

Comment

• quote as i did and these lil musinderstandings wouildnt happen

Comment

• I appreciate your commentary but dont care for your oppinion, and didnt ask for it.
          I know you didn't ask for it.. doesn't mean you had to read it..

but just had a few questions.. no problem in that.

But best of luck with your conversion! but my honest opinion.. 1 big turbo is ideal for a small 4-cylinder...

but 2 turbo's would be freakn awsome! Whether it's practical or not.. mehh.. who cares! It's fun!

Comment

• quote as i did and these lil musinderstandings wouildnt happen
            If you could understand simple english you would understand the way I wrote it, everyone else did. Some one posted a picture saying that the cars in it were mine, I simply stated that they were not. But you didn't bother to read up any or you might have seen that.

While your at it, step off your high horse. Your attitude kinda stinks and you are a smartass. No need for it, if you don't want anyones opinions on your threads then don't post em. That's the very basis of a forum, you post your opinions, other people post theirs. Is that plain enough for you?
            Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 11-23-2004, 10:36 PM.

Comment

• Word

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
                If you could understand simple english you would understand the way I wrote it, everyone else did. Some one posted a picture saying that the cars in it were mine, I simply stated that they were not. But you didn't bother to read up any or you might have seen that.

While your at it, step off your high horse. Your attitude kinda stinks and you are a smartass. No need for it, if you don't want anyones opinions on your threads then don't post em. That's the very basis of a forum, you post your opinions, other people post theirs. Is that plain enough for you?

MY high horse?

aint that the pot calling the kettle black

Comment

• If I have to explain it to you then you are too far gone. Read back through your posts, in this and other threads and maybe you will understand. You get an attitude for no reasons. Not needed. If you have anything else to add, send me a pm and we can discuss it further, no more here.
                  Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 11-25-2004, 07:45 PM.

Comment

• Z
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 300zr (z31 300 with a Vg30de from a z32)
                      Attached Files

Comment

• I wish i had this combo
                        Attached Files

Comment

• and the car its in
                          Attached Files

Comment

• some sweet wheels and kit on htis one
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Her'es my '78 280Z. Started working on this car my Freshman year. As with many Datsuns, mine had many rust spots around the lower panels, trunk, and floor. I am now 17, a Junior, and will be doing the interior as my Senior project.

Comment

• Her'es my '78 280Z. Started working on this car my Freshman year. As with many Datsuns, mine had many rust spots around the lower panels, trunk, and floor. I am now 17, a Junior, and will be doing the interior as my Senior project. As of now, the motor has been rebuilt, PaceSetterheaders,2.75" piping, N1 style muffler, whale tail, Koni springs, KBY adjustable struts, 14" Enkei's black with silver lip, 245's rear, 215's up front. I bought a turbine from the junk yard off of an '81 280ZXT, and am searching for a manifold. What rear end with LSD can be bolted in place of the stock one?.

<{}

<{}

<{}

Comment

Working...
                                X