my junkyard drift project S14

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my junkyard drift project S14

i posted this on 240sxforums too but ill throw them up here as well....got this car for $700 sofar ive spent $1300(including the car)...have a few other problems to sort out but its fun to drive anyway

hey good find
    appriciate it cause theres lots of ppl asking for just that car

anywas whens it gonna be ready for an event?

Comment

Nice find, I'm thinking about buying a supra from a repair shop for a project car. The guy just told me to think up an offer and give it to him later. But anyways, good luck with the car.

Comment

JYD SLP rocks
        BTW good job so far, i think an earl schibe paint job would just top it off, for a low buck drift car

Comment

dont even spend money on a paint job. just put some clear coat over that and you'll be set on paint.

reminds me of my old ae86 junkyard special. hehe.

Comment

Good find!

Comment

Talk about balls...looks all business to me.

Comment

thanks for the compliments...you cant tell from the pics but the sheetmetal on the rear looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored*...dont know if i wanna bother getting it fixed and just concentrate on some suspension mods and getting the 5 lug conversion and some nice wheels...

Comment

man that is excellent
                  is that your daily driver or just like a project?
                  my daily driver is my project so it kinda sucks somtimes being out of a car, so i hope its more of a project
                  but it looks great, all performance paint, very nice

Comment

booo for the front bumper

Comment

awesome find for $700

Comment

nah its not my daily driver..i have a 96 200SX thats my daily driver..you can kind of see it in one of the pics there

Comment

Originally posted by Arsenal240SX
                          thanks for the compliments...you cant tell from the pics but the sheetmetal on the rear looks like *Censored**Censored**Censored*...dont know if i wanna bother getting it fixed and just concentrate on some suspension mods and getting the 5 lug conversion and some nice wheels...
                          you might as well fix it man. get the body work done! personally i hate body work cause i dont do it enough so i can get good at it. so when i do have to do it, im just doing that *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* over and over. lol

Comment

Bondo, primer and clear coat r your friends...i personally think if u jus bondo'd what needs to be bondo'd, primer black the thing and throw some clear coat, it would look nice...if even clear coat...

Comment

helluva find. If I could find a trunk that cheap Id be all over it.

Comment

Working...
                              X