Clean S14 Photos at Night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clean S14 Photos at Night

me, walt, and my brother desided one night to take some pics of the car, they came out great.... we had alot of fun that night

Nice pics! I love the last one!

Comment

fokken sick !

Comment

i like the kouki tails. looks great

Comment

always good to see what they looked like before our people's hands got on them

Comment

i'm not sucking up or anything but the last one looked really pro. Nice location too! BTW, you have one cllllllleeeeaaaan 240SX

Comment

thanks... Walt did a great job... im gonna try to post the pics my brother took with a 35mm camera. suprizingly this was at the convention center, at the loading docks. better then the local parking garage

Comment

correct me if im wrong but... werent zenki's made for 2 years, and kouki's made for 2 years? How come it is so hard to find a kouki and you see zenkis everywhere

Comment

oh yeah, your pic do look pro. that fish eye lense pic is bad @$$

Comment

or is that a mirror? lol

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                      correct me if im wrong but... werent zenki's made for 2 years, and kouki's made for 2 years? How come it is so hard to find a kouki and you see zenkis everywhere
                      u should research stuff instead of asking u learn more that way. alrite here are the exact prodution numbers for the s14 chassis in america.

95 - 25,114
                      96 - 7,334
                      97 - 3,655
                      98 - 2,178

and dont tell me otherwise cause those are from records of nissan

Comment

I didnt realize they made so few 2500 is nothing. Those things are going to get rarer and rarer as more get wrecked.

Comment

Working...
                        X