Ghost's New Scoot - 260Z

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost's New Scoot - 260Z

Finalized a deal for this today. 260Z with a 302 roller in it. 302 is coming out and the six with the Maxima head is going back in it. Gave my CRX and 500 bucks for it. ALL that bodywork is hand rolled metal. No fiberglass on the car. Has roll bar, seats, fuel cell and suspension on it. It's fat-tascious.

[IMG][/IMG]

good scoot

Comment

man im jealous! a 260 to boot. not bad. What do you plan to do with the new motor? and what are your reasons for swapping out the 302?

Comment

cuz it needs a good motor

Comment

I like the 6's in the Z's. Plus it kinda goes with the whole Sixgun thing don't you think.

Comment

man that is excelent, ive been lookin for a Z of my own to play with

Comment

Originally posted by Ghost of Duluth
              I like the 6's in the Z's. Plus it kinda goes with the whole Sixgun thing don't you think.
              And here i thought you would have some technical philosphical reason dealing with power delivery or handling.. lol i am so disilusioned

Comment

Nice car man!!!! Good find

Comment

You now have an S30 Z. I'm proud of you. Prepare for a profound life-changing experience.

Comment

It looks like a bonneville car or something with those solid rims...

I thought the whole Sixgun was about the rotating combustion chambers, like on a revolver - I thought it was super-clever...

Slap a rotary in that piece!

-MR

Comment

I've never heard of putting a rotary in a Z. It doesn't make much sence to put a relatively small rotary in an engine bay that has the potential to hold a Detroit V8, except for balance reasons. I even think the V8 would be the lesser of the two evils, because at one point the "scarab Z" was sold in the U.S. with a V8. If you want an old, long nosed rotary car, buy a 1st gen. RX-7. Good plan putting the 6 back in, Ghost.

And it is by no means a "piece". I think it's a really sweet find myself.

Comment

oohhhh. nice.

put a hemi in it. hehe. (im joking. gotta make it clear for those who get retarded over a joke)

Comment

i like classic cars

its nice. whyd u give away your crx though? wouldnt u prefer to have different drive train cars to play with? anyways i wanna see how this car will be souped up, and by the way, ghost, do u got ste with your car and info and whatnot?

Comment

(im joking. gotta make it clear for those who get retarded over a joke)
                            Hehe, sorry. I didn't mean to get "retarded", but I didn't know it was possible to type sarcastically either. I guess I just take things too personally.
                            Last edited by Pennyman; 06-07-2004, 06:00 PM.

Comment

whoooooooooo nice pick up Ghost of Duluth! pretty krazy a** 260Z......

heh I'm in the works of trying to get a 90 MX83 Cressida and converting some of it to a JZX81.....but i'm still debating if its worth the money

Comment

Working...
                              X