• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Nomura (2004 D1 Photo)

Ken Nomura (2004 D1 Photo)
    Attached Files

thats it? just one?

Comment

as good as he is, that guys got a serious attitude defect.

Comment

I like how you can say that. Do you even know him?

Comment

I dont want to be an A$$ or anything.. but I must agree with what my friend says..

DO YOU EVEN KNOW THE DUDE??

and i dont mean running up to him screamming.. GIVE ME YOUR AUTOGRAPH ... YOUR SOO COOOL.. crap either.

I talk to him about once a week if not more.. you are SERIOUSLY wrong!!

ok.. have a nice day

Comment

aww he looks like alittle monkey lol

Comment

2003 D1 Drivers Search:

Comment

2004 D1 USA

Comment

Attitude defect? He probably has one of the best attitides of all the drifters out there! Maybe his crazy antics annoy you but that doesn't mean he has an "attitude defect"

Comment

It looks like he has a HUGE forehead in that first shot...

-MR

Comment

nomuken has a big head. :P

but i dont see the attitude defect. all the japanese drift guys that have come through here were all very nice.

Comment

he is legend, i dont know him personally, but from what i have seen, he just likes to have fun and play jokes etc, nothing wrong with that

Comment

Ken is amazing! he is my favorite D1 drifter. I saw some thing and it said he was tied for 1st in the '04 season, does anybody know if thats right?

Comment

WOW! You are some unbelievable dumb dorks. I'm sorry, but listen to yourselves. Hear that? That's the sound of your own obstacles that will prevent you from becoming anything real. You can't just go around saying *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* like that about complete strangers without givng a good reason. Bah, I know I'm just wasting my keystrokes on you... get a life
                            edit: not all of you, just D1 RX7, and just right now, since I don't know you either and don't want to make incorrect generalizations like you do. Doesn't make you very happy does it?

Comment

Nomura hauls *Censored**Censored**Censored*, if i'm not mistaken, he's #1 in D1 right now

Comment

Working...
                              X