• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Old SCL Skyline GT-R s13RB26

Some Pics of shop i went to today

for the rest of the pics
    www.kaidodrft.com
    on page 2 under 06_08_2004

cool pics. The skyline almost look like a 510 thats been streched out a bit.

Thanks for sharing

Comment

Yeah - the older Skyline looks just like a 510 sedan with a slightly different roof and 2 longer doors.

-MR

Comment

yeah...i have a friend with an old *Censored**Censored**Censored* 510...we should convert it into a GTR...thatd be sick...has anyone with a 510 done that?

Comment

i dont think it would be that hard, just chop off a few things, and ge the pannels and put them on. It would be a great project car if you did do that

Comment

that's old skool hot. I love the mirrors on the front fenders

Comment

are there still a good number of early generation skylines driving around in Japan? I heard the Japanese are pretty protective of them

Comment

thats a ken-mary GTR isnt it? those are hot...

Comment

Comment

oh $hi* dude! good old school stuff. sepaking about old school anyone know what this car is? it might not be old school, but looks more than 10 years old to me
                    Attached Files

Comment

i would say it is either a 240z, 260z, or 280zx, but it really looks like a 180sx with a front end conversion that showed up here a few weeks ago. I don't know too much about z-cars but yeah that's what it is.

- Peace

Comment

yea, i think that its just a 240 (or 180) with a z conversion.

Comment

I think that same car was in CarBoy with the JIC 350z on the cover or the latest Option. I remember thinking the same thing for a few minutes trying to figure how they did that

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                            Yeah - the older Skyline looks just like a 510 sedan with a slightly different roof and 2 longer doors.

-MR
                            uh, no.

its a completely different chassis. the body doesnt even look similar. at all really.

no one has done the conversion becasue there is no conversion to do. its a different chassis, the engine wont fit, body panels are very different sizes, its like converting a 330ci into a M5.

compare the two, nothing is the same, only thing remotely similar is the front end.

Comment

here is two door for better refrence:

Comment

Working...
                              X