This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting gone Horribly Horribly Horribly Wrong - Video - speechless

Well.. I found this video online.. about drifting...

and how do I say.. it's gone horribly horribly wrong....

damn...

(sorry it's a ZIP file but it's faster to download)

Horribly Wrong Drifting

jsut some crazy arabs trying to drift a camry and killing a few ppl while their at it.

Comment

link doesnt work

Comment

link works

Comment

right click and save as

there was another video of a guy doin that but his as more under control....that stuff is jus nuts

Comment

What is wrong with those people, do they have a death wish or what?

Comment

see, there problem is, they were driftin an FF .

rock.

Comment

wat a bunch of crazy idiots.. it looks liek its the same guy everytime too... man they are retarded

Comment

saw that vid earlier today on tremek.com... god damn those people are Focking MORONS!!!!

i suppose its a good thing theyre doing that, the more they do it, the more of theirselves they kill, the less stupid idiots there are in the world!!!!

just need to line em all up like that on a street with tons of lite poles, they will take care of themselves!!!

Comment

not to be racist or anything...but whats with the middle east and goin kamikaze on things? seriously....

Comment

Originally posted by RallyGT
                      not to be racist or anything...but whats with the middle east and goin kamikaze on things? seriously....
                      i dont think thats racist at all....

and i think its just all that sun, and wearing all those tarps on em that fry's their brains

Comment

I think these people are just genetically dispositioned to be retards. Look at this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, they are doing it down what looks to be a main road with stoplights and other traffic. They have no concept of civic responsibility. We would have been lucky if the cars would have spun out and hit them all. A bunch of grown up men acting like punk *Censored**Censored**Censored* kids. Just think your neighbors could over there fighting for assholes like this.

Comment

wow..its like someone is supplying this guy with more and more cars each time he crashes.

Comment

I dont know the slide long looks good. He has some control to a point and if you have seen how well he is now then you can apriciate a little carnage. And who cares the more he takes out the less we need to fight. Double darwin if you ask me

Comment

i seen some vids where he isnt chewing up the crowd.. it was pretty wierd. It was like fake he would spin like 220 degrees and then come back.. odd

Comment

Working...
                              X