Can Any One Help???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can Any One Help???

I Really Wanna See a D1GP Video !! can any one help me so i can download 1 thanx
    Attached Files

why not just buy one?

you can always just use the search function. go to all the other drifting boards and search. they'll come up . thats what i do when im bored

Comment

Support the sport that you love, don't be a cheapass. Go buy one man.

Comment

Ghost is right. I need all the money right now for my car but yet I still bought one.

Comment

i guess u don't know where i live huh???

i live in puerto rico man,u don't know how hard it is to get any video's but thanxx anyway

Comment

Re: i guess u don't know where i live huh???

Originally posted by drifting p.r.
            i live in puerto rico man,u don't know how hard it is to get any video's but thanxx anyway
            They can be purchased on this site! there are some clips running around different sites, and some still picture recaps of some of it. search for "gto defeated" for a sample of one.

Comment

ftp://ftp.battlegear3.org/downloads/

He'll get it sometime anyway.... I recommend the D1 Mix, Taniguchi Special, D1 superlap, 2004 D1 pre-season fullversion, 2004 D1 round 1 highlight!

The drift extreme and LFS drift festival stuff is just boring pc game *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*....

Comment

What about buying older D1 videos, back when there were little to no sponsor stickers and few fully sponsored cars?

-MR

Comment

Working...
                X