GTO painted normal color...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GTO painted normal color...

Heres a picture of a GTO with the same body kit Rhys is running on his GTO. I think it looks way better being a normal color. Or atleast...not that Yellow O_o

hmm I really dont mind the yellow.. but it does look alot cleaner in black.

One thing that stood out was the size of that car, i remember it being lined up with the S15s and stuff and its size was massive compared to the rest! though the four door skyline and a few of the others are pretty big too, in this instance it was surrounded by smaller cars.
    Attached Files

Comment

whoa that is huge.... yeah i've seen a few stock ones running around they are pretty nice....

Comment

wow i just realized the size of the GTO

Comment

It would have been funny if I had my car there O_o I'm guessing its bigger then the GTO

Comment

looks very nice wish i could afford it

Comment

Notice its physically bigger then that S15 in everyway... AND its behind it lol.. big car.. but its pretty cool to see sideways

Comment

Originally posted by REVLIMIT
                It would have been funny if I had my car there O_o I'm guessing its bigger then the GTO
                Think so?

i never realized how small the S15 or the GTR was until i saw one in person.. they look bigger in pictures, but in person you realize the S15 is about the same size as the S13 and the GTR aint much bigger.

Comment

Yea S15's actually arent' that big though they look it in the videos and pictures. Kazamas car was pretty much the same size as Kumakubos car when they came down. I think it's a little wider though...which would make it look bigger.

Hmmm...I guess my car doesnt look super huge compared to other cars. Heres my car in an old sig I made awhile back.

Last edited by REVLIMIT; 06-09-2004, 10:55 PM.

Comment

SMC - Whan you say GTR, do you mean the BNR34?

-MR
                    Attached Files

Comment

Yea I dont know whats up with imagestation. For some reason they only seem to work like 40% of the time. I need to find another site to host my stuff on.

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                        SMC - Whan you say GTR, do you mean the BNR34?

-MR
                        I mean all of them.. but specificly the R32 and R34 GT-Rs are smaller then they look in pictures, especialy low to the ground. But they have htis presence about them.. that few cars have.. almost a very musclular very american feeling when your starring down that long hood... whatever it is i like it alot.

Comment

That's why I almost was gonna turn my camaro into a skyline O_o The R32 GTR tail lights go into the Camaro with few modifications. And also the headlights of the R32 aren't very hard to modify in either. Then also my car used to have a R34 looking front bumper...while broken though...that would have been funny if I actually did it.

Comment

i have a camaro r34 sucka... what you got? look at you an ur lil z28... pitiful... lol

Comment

is this the same kit?[IMG]http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96062883/K=the+last+ride/v=2/l=IVS/*-http://us.tv1.yimg.com/tv.yahoo.com/images/he/photo/tv_pix/usa/the_last_ride_photos/chris_carmack/episodic_zink3.jpg[/IMG]

Comment

Working...
                              X