ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DX-2 Drifting Exhibition (PHOTOS)- Presented by DriftNation - Toronto, Canada.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DX-2 Drifting Exhibition (PHOTOS)- Presented by DriftNation - Toronto, Canada.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

did they drift the r34, or no

Comment

More pics in our online event gallery here: http://www.driftnation.com/Events/GalleryView.php?ID=10
              Last edited by DriftNation8; 06-10-2004, 10:11 PM.

Comment

MrodDrft, unfortunately they didn't drift the R34...during practice runs it spun out and nearly hit a wall. The runs that it was able to make were not drift runs. Despite that, the Signal Twins and Drift Xtreme put on an absolutely amazing show.

Comment

Nice pics.. did you take them?

Comment

Thanks! I wish that I could take pictures like that. 3 gentlemen by the names of: Kendrick Fong, Bernard Racelis and Kevin Luc took the pics. Great job guys!

I'm the director of Marketing for DriftNation.

Comment

Ahh, professionals...makes sense. Question, whats your marketing strategy and how long has this organization existed?

Comment

Those pics are awesome wish i could take them like that!!

Comment

cheezy asamoto rock tha house!!!....and a lil question..does some one know whut happen to komatsu? i heard that he had an accident...whut you know about...

Comment

hey SilviaLove, I dunno if I can discuss our marketing strategy on a public forum..

However what I can tell you is that DriftNation was founded in June of 2003 and we are based in Toronto, Canada. To my knowledge we are the only drifting organization on the east coast of Canada. There are however a few others on the west coast I believe in Vancouver.

The pics that I've uploaded here are from our second event titled "DX-2 Drifting Exhibition - Presented by DriftNation. DX-1 our first ever event was held last year in September and featured Team Signal.

Aside from putting on drift exhibitions, we also hold practice sessions once a month between May and October. This year we will also be holding competitions. Our local Canadian drivers, aren't quite at the skill level as you Americans, but we hope to catch up soon. Hopefully it won't be too long before you start seeing Canadian teams in competition.

Comment

DX-1 was fun,still have the stubs from it.

An action shot of Kumakubo.Dark because I'm not familiar with my camera(s),still a nice shot nonetheless.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X