Great drift car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great drift car

This is a Ford Shogun. It's a limited edition car modeled after the Ford Festiva but it is RWD and has a Ford Taurus SHO engine in the back. I'd take this car any day.

Last edited by Misthael; 06-13-2004, 02:52 PM.

haha sorry but that looks funny reminds me of a kitted geo metro

Comment

hah that would be awesome stock, if it really can drift. pull up next to some guy in a tricked 240 and take it sideways around a couple turns, think about how much that would get them

Comment

That is stock. Stock for a Ford Shpgun. Do you mean put that engine in the Festiva? I don't think it fits without the widening.

Comment

ever heard of the renault r5, id eat that.

Comment

haha oh i see...i thought it was highly modded, but yeah...a sliding festiva would be wicked.

Comment

Renault R5 Turbo is one of my fav cars evar. Actually it's one of my dream cars. There's a black one that was in a mag once. I'd want that one.

Comment

probly drifts as well as most mr2's.....

which is suck.

Comment

Maybe. But it fo sho would be a great rally car.

Comment

From what I understand, it's more of a build-it-yourself kit. There are only a few of them around, and although it uses a number of parts from Ford Performance, it isn't a factory-made car but more of a kit-car.

Don Alexander used a SHOgun in the first edition of "How to Make Your Car Handle" as a project car. He wrote that it has an incredible amount of oversteer without mega-wide rear tires. I guess if nothing else it could do a lot of power-overs, but with such a short wheelbase and and very inward (low) polar moment of inertia, it would probably be a spin machine!

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by DGKyle
                      probly drifts as well as most mr2's.....

which is suck.

Comment

Its a Freaking festiva I couldnt drive that for any reason.. Id rather walk.. Its like A heart of a dragon but its still a festiva

Comment

With the way gas prices are going, you may be singing a different tune in a few months...

Think of the power/weight ratio though! It also pulled 1.1Gs in the book if I recall...

-MR

Comment

Originally posted by mranlet
                            With the way gas prices are going, you may be singing a different tune in a few months...

Think of the power/weight ratio though! It also pulled 1.1Gs in the book if I recall...

-MR
                            its still doesnt make it no more then a Freakin Festiva or Fiesta or whatever LOL ill pay the extra money for gas versus putting extra money in a fiesta

Comment

i think it would make a dope rally car...but just think how freakin loud it woud be to drive...you would need earplugs...cause its almost like youre sitting on the block...of a boat motor.

Comment

Working...
                              X