Crazy s15

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hatebbobbarker
    if im not mistaken this car has an awesome engine bay.
    anyone that has the newest hyper rev for silvias can tell you what im talking about.
    Yea i heard about it ...im trying to look for spec's/Pictures right now......no luck so far =\

Comment

Originally posted by drift180sx
      ings!!!
      HaHAHA too bad that's an RC car!

Comment

Well, here's what I have sitting around, I know where there alot more, and better pics like these, but I'm not telling ;cause then you would be as cool as me or something
        Attached Files

Comment

Hmm... what else do I have... all my other ones are at work...
          Attached Files

Comment

and just to balance out all these damn big company cars we have all seen before and some of you keep posting... here's a totally reasonable, clean, affordable S15. YES, it's on inexpensive 16s. Get over it. not every S15 is widebody with -15 offset $700 a piece wheels... sheesh.
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by hokiruu
              and just to balance out all these damn big company cars we have all seen before and some of you keep posting... here's a totally reasonable, clean, affordable S15. YES, it's on inexpensive 16s. Get over it. not every S15 is widebody with -15 offset $700 a piece wheels... sheesh.
              but they should

Comment

isnt that car built by uras/?? big company???

Comment

Originally posted by Tanaka
                  isnt that car built by uras/?? big company???
                  No, it's not. What made you think that? Uras is one of the "blinginest" to the point of what many Americans consider ricedom, and this car has none of that. 16" buddy Club wheels? Not very Uras. GP Sports bodykit, DEFINITELY not Uras. And Uras does make aerokits, some basic little suspension stuff, and exhausts, but I wouldn't really consider them a very "big" company. Well known because of Nomura, but still just a little shop.
                  Last edited by hokiruu; 08-31-2004, 11:17 PM.

Comment

No, it's not. What made you think that? Uras is one of the "blinginest" to the point of what many Americans consider ricedom, and this car has none of that. 16" buddy Club wheels? Not very Uras. GP Sports bodykit, DEFINITELY not Uras. And Uras does make aerokits, some basic little suspension stuff, and exhausts, but I wouldn't really consider them a very "big" company. Well known because of Nomura, but still just a little shop.
                    my bad, just saw one s15 in a mag similar to that by uras, or maybe just using uras, sorry for the misinfo, please dont tell my mum please...
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Ohh, nice pic Tanaka. I love the Veilside D1 car. Speaking of Tanaka... anyone have some action shots of HIS S15?

Comment

• Originally posted by hokiruu
                        Ohh, nice pic Tanaka. I love the Veilside D1 car. Speaking of Tanaka... anyone have some action shots of HIS S15?
                        yea, but im at work now, i'll post sum when i get home.

Comment

• tanaka s15 in autopolis
                          Attached Files

Comment

• rough ride
                            Attached Files

Comment

• kazama's new trick
                              Attached Files

Comment

• this s15 looks awesome
                                Attached Files