Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Slonie

Photoshop? Nahhhhhhhhh.....

That's at Sonoma, you guys are right...It was a "slight" miscalculation I made while clipping that berm with one wheel...I clipped it with all four!
    wow!! how often do they have track days there??

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ae86R

I wanna see more pics of this one. This is super sweet. I love everything, paint, wheels, kit.

Comment

• <3

Comment

• OMG! LOL that thing got off the air! AHAH! Umm i hope the car is ok!

PS-They work rims?

Comment

• That AE86 is sooooo nice and very nice rims.
              the metallic brown

Comment

• Slonie! ha that DRopout car roxxorz my soxxorz... man hey congrats on getting into an Otion vid... even though all they did was make fun of ur name (srowry)... i love ur hair!!! haha, well that was a good fight that trueno put up at ebisu... tooo ad it didnt win.. it wholly deserved it. But anytway, slone lee (slowly!) congrats!

Comment

• 1 mad AE86... even madder driver.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• The new series of one the Import Racer cars from jadatoys.com has a 1:64 widebody J-blood style AE86 car in a few colors...

Comment

• what body kit is that on the red ae86 on the first page with the work o1's?

Comment

• Originally posted by craziazzmofo66
                        wow!! how often do they have track days there??

bwahahahahaha please sloine say you landed in mid drift and kept it going

oh and all the island (hawaii) hachis rock i love them all and all of them are driven so dope.

Comment

• Originally posted by mranlet
                          The new series of one the Import Racer cars from jadatoys.com has a 1:64 widebody J-blood style AE86 car in a few colors...

those rims are DISGUSTING

Comment

• They look like Do-Lucks. I hate them on a Hacheerokoo. They look way better on the Sumo Power HKS Skyline.

Comment

• Originally posted by s14driftingTX
                              I wanna see more pics of this one. This is super sweet. I love everything, paint, wheels, kit.
                              how about right click the photo ( any one) and copy and past the link....then backspace to the main directory....

http://www.cliparthost.com/accounts/ae86R/car_stuff/

there you go....i did it for ya.

Comment

• how about I just look at it in action....
                                http://www.driftfreak.com/DSseptember2004
                                I did that myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X