My Build Up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Build Up

I always like to see other people's projects so I am going to post mine up. I got my 89 240sx coupe last August after my birthday and it has been an up and down project since then. It is an auto so I am going to swap it out, lots of stuff I have to do. I was the highest bidder on eBay, yes eBay, at like $510 I think. The guy was down in Indianapolis so it took a whole day to get it up here. It is in fair condition but I am definately going to paint it flat black. It also has all the options so that is cool, but the A/C has to go.
    Attached Files

The first mod I have done, haven't completed because I stripped out a bolt, is JIC Magic SF-1 coilovers.
    Attached Files

Comment

JIC baby!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

The coilovers I got used off of a guy that posted up on here that he brought them back from Japan and was selling them on ebay. I payed just over $600 dollars, and I think I got a really good deal on them. Better than stock.
        Attached Files

Comment

I got the front installed but I stripped out the bottom bolt on the rear of the drivers side, so it has been sitting up on a jack stand for a good month while I try to find someone with a torch to go heat that sucker up to get it out.
          Attached Files

Comment

Did I mention they come with camber plates?
            Attached Files

Comment

I need some new rims that is what I need.
              Attached Files

Comment

The good thing is I have virtually zero fender gap and that makes me a happy camper.
                Attached Files

Comment

Oh yeah. That is it for now but I will be doing a lot more soon. Even swapping in a newer KA24DE and manual trans. So I will keep you posted and keep me posted of what you guys think.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I reviving this thread becuase your project is sweet. I want a project just like this.

Comment

Awsome car dude.... Are you plannning on getting any sway bars what kind... do you already have them..

Comment

Working...
                      X