Clear All

• good medicine 1
    Attached Files

Comment

• goodmedicine2
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by su_maverick
        Its all about personal opinion. We were all given minds and free will Glad to see you are using yours
        well ture, anyways, blur dragon, when you finish with your car, send us the pictures. as to wheels, a recond the ones on the vertex rx7 are pretty nice, or get deep dash chrom ones.

Comment

• Finally got the FMIC

shameless.
          I like it simple for daily driver.
          But if it's your track car. I'd go all out.
          Attached Files

Comment

• ya i will deff keep everyone updated, right now the cars pretty much done im just getting use to my new strut bars, after a few weeks of dilebartation i sitll have no idea what body kit i want lol all i kno is that it needs to look good in black, and bee good for the street. i just bought a cwest replica body kit for when i finally start drift events, but i need one for everyday/track use

Comment

• Originally posted by twcfc3s
              goodmedicine2
              you got any more pics of that car?? it looks real nice.
              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by BlueDragon871
                ya i will deff keep everyone updated, right now the cars pretty much done im just getting use to my new strut bars, after a few weeks of dilebartation i sitll have no idea what body kit i want lol all i kno is that it needs to look good in black, and bee good for the street. i just bought a cwest replica body kit for when i finally start drift events, but i need one for everyday/track use
                i will go for vertex or sexystyle

Comment

• i think this is the craziest FD ever...
                  Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• i think this one its awsome...very very cool looking...
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanaka
                        you got any more pics of that car?? it looks real nice.
                        that's the FD from R-Magic. it's on the cover of this month's SuperStreet. hope that helps.

Comment

• or u could look ah dis

Comment

• that's the FD from R-Magic. it's on the cover of this month's SuperStreet. hope that helps.
                            Shame, im not in america. and thx to lord ejr. nice pics bro

Comment

• The kit I would get on my FD would definitely be the BN Sports kit with some staggered Volk GT-N's in Gold. That's if I'm ever rich, or an assassin for hire.

Comment

• Originally posted by crimson
                                The kit I would get on my FD would definitely be the BN Sports kit with some staggered Volk GT-N's in Gold. That's if I'm ever rich, or an assassin for hire.
                                blister kit or just the normal one?

Comment

Working...
                                X