Comment

1 sleepy green
      Attached Files

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

/\ car look fimilar FC3S-D

Comment

• What kind of front lights ae these? Sooo sweet.

Comment

• Ahhh, VTEC. All the lag, none of the turbo. It's like waiting for bad sex

Hahahahahahaha!!!!! That was about the funniest s@#t I've heard in a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time!

Comment

• SOB~! got into accident not too long ago in my 7 (stupid yokohama es100s) spun out at 60mph hit the center divider cosmetic damage but no frame damage~! insurance wont cover it im afraid (my tires are only 3 weeks old and i only have liability) i miss my baby oh well time to sue america tire co/discount tire center

Comment

• aww that's funny about sueing the tire company, but i do feel sorry about ur car and all

Comment

• Re: 3

Originally posted by SEXY7STYLE
                    /\ car look fimilar FC3S-D
                    HOW IS IT FAMILAIR WHEN I CAN'T SEE DA PICTURE?

Comment

• Notice the wing, stickers on the back window, and the widebody

Comment

• What kind of front lights ae these? Sooo sweet.

Ummm...stock?? Thats what they look like to me at anyrate.

Comment

• yea is it the picture with the green and white stuff

Comment

• Originally posted by TougeTora
                            Ummm...stock?? Thats what they look like to me at anyrate.
                            Ummm... No. These can't be stock ones, because there's no hole in bumper that allows you to see them when they're retacted. I think it's a light + front bumper kit, and it's something like Border.

Comment

• Ummm...Okay. Heheh! Yeah, I think yer right...in fact..I know you are...I didn't look nearly as closely as I should have the first time, therefore, missing it...dark pic too...would love to see a lighter version(better light sourcing). Anyways, yeah, there shouldnt be a gap there on the stock lights. I like that too. If there were a way to keep them from popping up when ya turn em on, and if there were a clear, or at least transparent coverplate, to improve aero-dynamics.

Comment

• enough with the chatting already... geeesh, this is a photo thread!

(sorry about the small pic... )
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X