X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was the original poster of that previa

everyone takes my pics and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

That VIP style Previa, OMG. Man I want one....

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
        hey top secret 2003, u high up in top secret? and welcome to the boards i love ur S15 Miki's a good driver too.

(oh yeah, kick @$$ previa)
        As high up as i can be, I basically run Top Secret USA, the Top Secret Webpage, Translation, Tech, etc.......what's up?

Comment

dude thats awesome... hey i talked to some drift team up in frisco maybe u could clear this up for me... they said that they had the top secret Supra in their possesion.. which sounded kidna weird. but since you basically run TS in the US, maybe u could help me out, are they rite?

Comment

One of our Dealers, Bozz Performance, has a Gold Supra with our GT300 Widebody kit. It's not THE Top Secret Supra, but it looks like it?

Comment

i dont know, he just said that "right now we have the top secret supra in our garage ready for our use..." it sounded kidna lame.. but it coulda been that one.

Comment

i dont know, he just said that "right now we have the top secret supra in our garage ready for our use..." it sounded kidna lame.. but it coulda been that one.
                lol, in that case he was full of....well, i'm sure you can guess. Both of our demo car Supras are in Japan and have been there all this year.

Comment

ok... well yeah. he seemed kinda fake, said his bro had a panda SR5 (i saw it later, so he wasnt lying) he claims to have had a twin turbo FC and also he was preparing a focus that he had for MR coversion... the funny thing is this guy was selling fake pictures and drawings when i found him.. so yeah.

but thanks for the info, top secret has always been one of my fav companys for some reason... u guys should do an R32 . uve got a 33 and a 34 so why not the GTR that started it all?

Comment

have you seen the little avatar/movie with a purple previa drifting? if you search, i think it would be under previa or weird drift cars.

Comment

ok... well yeah. he seemed kinda fake, said his bro had a panda SR5 (i saw it later, so he wasnt lying) he claims to have had a twin turbo FC and also he was preparing a focus that he had for MR coversion... the funny thing is this guy was selling fake pictures and drawings when i found him.. so yeah.

but thanks for the info, top secret has always been one of my fav companys for some reason... u guys should do an R32 . uve got a 33 and a 34 so why not the GTR that started it all?

www.topsecretjpn.com

Comment

I LOVE YOU (in a nongay way)

OMG.. so beautiful.. stats? whats it used for? i couldnt find it on the eng part of ur website...

Comment

we all could be fake on here who knows, with how many keyboard drifters out there...

I'll give credit for now till i find out otherwords.
                          dont bust everyone's balls on here calling them noobs.

Its photo/video posts like these that get u on the high numbers scale and let u change ur name from Newbie, SCORE!
                          Last edited by OH240SE; 09-15-2004, 05:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TP | sil-beer
                            i was the original poster of that previa

everyone takes my pics and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*
                            hehe, let's revive the drift girls return thread.

Comment

here is a site thats all about previa drifting...
                              http://2.csx.jp/users/kimusan/newpage22.htm

Comment

to bad he wrecked that orange FC, that car was so nice..... however i would love to have a van like that black Previa. VIP style!!

Comment

Working...
                                X