No announcement yet.

Crazy Skylines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WIPLASH, postup a couple of pics of your line!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HondaHater
      are you sure? there is no gtr emblem up front. and there are steering wheels that pop up so that nobody steals their car.

anyways more pics.

glad to have threads like this one, can always come back anytime to get skyline pics. haha
      WOW...Drag R32!

Comment

• Originally posted by Stickz
        WOW...Drag R32!
        um, I might be wrong, but aren't those Advan number-plates usually indicative of their drifting competitions? (go to the advan site, and you'll see the same number plates on car that compete in their D1 qualifiers...)

Comment

• the roll cage is one that u can fit in your hands... its a toy model... do you see a steering wheel? because i certainly dont. Also, look at the GTR emblem up front.
          LOL....its looks like its sitting on a bathroom floor..

Comment

• OS RB30.......yum!

Last edited by Paul2x; 02-01-2005, 09:32 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by malcolm
              um, I might be wrong, but aren't those Advan number-plates usually indicative of their drifting competitions? (go to the advan site, and you'll see the same number plates on car that compete in their D1 qualifiers...)
              Yea u could be right, but not. The Advan drifting and drag events use the same # plates!

Comment

• MCR...king of shutokou
                Attached Files

Comment

• any one got any pic of this car???
                  Attached Files

Comment

• WoW, I really like that R34 VIP/DRIFT!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tanaka
                      any one got any pic of this car???
                      um.....you

Comment

it's a dragster, nothing more. you can drift with it, but iirc it has alot of power, something you dont need too much of in drifting.

Comment

• ahh, yeah, I did a little search and found out it has the 10th fastest 4wd 1/4 mile time on street tires in the world.... exvitermini.com had all the answers.

Comment

ahh, yeah, I did a little search and found out it has the 10th fastest 4wd 1/4 mile time on street tires in the world.... exvitermini.com had all the answers.
                            awww *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* man, thanks, now i want to read, cuz ive been searching for it, i guess i suck at searching, seems like you found the info rather fast.

Comment

• owned jk

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X