No announcement yet.

The Black Marauder Comeths!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

right hand drive! Where do you live? That wasn't origionally a sileighty right, cuz it has the 180sx taillight thingy, didn't sileightys have a center plate that actually said "sileighty"? What body kit do you have? Your brothers silvia is hella tight too, what kit does he have? Sorry for all the questions, nice ride!

Comment

he is in japan.
      good luck ever seeing any actual "sileighty" part. maybe if you take a trip to a "special shop" in Japan you might find some stuff.
      r33 wheels are so easy to come by in Japan. i wish i could say the sam for USA.

Comment

Gami's Body kit

The front bumper is Uras G+ series. Side steps are by Final Konnexion and the rear Bumper is B&N Racing series 2! Thanx for the kudos!

Comment

The Black Marauder

Yeah my 180 didn't start out as a Sileighty but that was years before I owned it. I'm not sure who made my aero kit, the side skirts and rear bumper extension I got off a friend extremely cheap and my friend Ian gave me the front bumper. The hood was made by me and Big Gami in my front yard(a cut up and bondo job)

Comment

hardcore dude, nice job

Comment

Wow I want one. That is all I have to say.

Comment

Working...
              X