My new Z, more photos.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My new Z, more photos.

More photos of the Z. The V8 is coming out.

THAT THING IS SICK!
    I love the lines of it... its so smooth. Looks awsome! Look foward to the updates!

Comment

nice one goast
      is that a chevy block?

Comment

beautifule z dont forget to get a r200 lsd so you can transfer all the power to the wheels instead of losing it

Comment

woah, nice. is that a fiberglass body or is it all steel?? nice, hope you have your new engine in soon, and with alot of pics.

Comment

Thanks.

I got the 200 diff with it, it's all steel. Heres some photos before the paint.

Then primer.

Thats a Ford 302. It's built nicely but its coming out. The 6 is going back in and it's running the Maxima head. It's gonna be nice. That dash is coming out and the factory is going back in with the Pro Comp guages.

Comment

that thing is sick, super smooth.

Comment

Urm... looks good.. but those flare's honestly ruin the beautiful lines of the Z.

Keep the V8 if you have such a modded engine and body.. for sure.

If you go stock body, go stock engine.
                Modified body, means modified engine.

just my honest opinion.

Comment

Nah, engines gone. I want the six back in it. The 6 thats going in isn't stock by any means. I like the old school mixed with the some new school looks. The seats are actually going out of it too and the originals have been recovered and are going back in. The wheels are coming off and I have some Volk 16x8's for the rear and 16x7's for the front. I also scored a full set of Enkie 92's with a fatty lip to go on em as well. I want something that I can drive around and have some fun with. It's not really going to be a drift car. I'd hate to smash that body. It might be a pain to find the guy who built it again to fix it. With the 302 in it, the hood won't close and since that hood line has been changed, any hood I put on it will require modification. That isn't that big of a deal but it's just a pain.

I'll hopefully have it running for Nopi, i'll take both cars down there for that.
                  Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 06-21-2004, 07:10 PM.

Comment

crazy man looks like a shark. very nice

Comment

Working...
                    X