X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

never mind i got it my mistake

Comment

Originally posted by Poweredby007
      that guy is really stupid for doing that anyway..

funny how one touge vids gets closed down because it was hard driving on the streets but this one does not and seems MUCH MUCH more dangerous !!
      This wasnt a member going "Dude look what i did on highway 33!"

You know we can either have a toltaliterian type no tolerance policy on the word touge or street, OR we can moderate subjectively, The first choice is much easier, Is that what you would like to see on this site? Honestly making judgement calls on stuff like this isnt easy so why dont you just relax before complaining about how evil and dumb moderation is.

Comment

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
        This wasnt a member going "Dude look what i did on highway 33!"

You know we can either have a toltaliterian type no tolerance policy on the word touge or street, OR we can moderate subjectively, The first choice is much easier, Is that what you would like to see on this site? Honestly making judgement calls on stuff like this isnt easy so why dont you just relax before complaining about how evil and dumb moderation is.
        +1

Comment

hey that wasnt a chaser it was a toyota verossa and yeah i bet the person in that car was cussin him to death hahahahahahah
          the dude driving was only like 23 and his name was hirota the only mods on the verossa in the engine were a hks turbo 3037s i believe and upgraded cams......he said

Comment

Very impressive.If your flipping over this,they clear intersections in traffic in Japan all the time.They even pass cars on the street by drifting around them(not lieing eitheir).

Comment

wow

Whoa that guys is eather amazling skilled or stuiped and got lucky but whoa...

Comment

Ya, I just watched the DVD again and saw it was Hirota driving his Verossa. My bad. They have some footage of them drifting around cars on some other streets too.

Comment

Re: wow

Originally posted by monkeymagic
                  Whoa that guys is eather amazling skilled or stuiped and got lucky but whoa...
                  I think hes skilled AND stupid.

Comment

agreed

Comment

skilled...he knows the consecuencies..

Comment

radical, both clips, the end.

Comment

wow that was crazy, i wouldve hit the guy...or the gaurd rail.....or both, is JDM insider2 out yet?

Comment

that fools a sav

reminds me of my homie peter haha

and street drifitng is pimp everyone who says hes dumb is a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*fart

Comment

word...illegal its better...(drifting terms)

Comment

o man that was nice

Comment

Working...
                                X