No announcement yet.

Flat Black

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WOW ! Your s13 is amazing. Very nice car man, i think you should leave it flat black, it looks so good!

Comment

sweet -.-;; lucky living in japan whats a government contracter anyway..err?

im still stupid ...ahh, i love it!
      '
      i dont know i found that car at a site...odd..odd..odd

Comment

Put simply the goverment has certain jobs in the military that they give contracts to civilian companies so that they can free up military personnel so that they can work in key positions.

Comment

wow flat black looks awesome on sil80s...ive seen a flat black trueno driving around on base and it looked awesome..i found 2 levins off base around the sagami depot area and im gonna look at the prices next friday...i hope its not more than 2000..a freakin car that old shouldnt be that expensive...but it does look sexah

Comment

I love it

Comment

!

they have that s13 in the D1, you guys remember the one that they did a project on SS, but i guess that would be in cali

Comment

re:

still like your boys s-13 coupe too yeah...well anyways... i am officially giving you the thumbs up on the car

Comment

Agreed. Flat black is the bomb. Love it. My FD is going flat black once the N1 kit goes on. My old 911 used to be flat olive drab green like the RUF Nato. Ruf's old test car for parts that he made. Love flat colors. The only way to fly in the city as well. Carry a can in the car for those annoying door dings or scratches that idiots put in it. Blends in nice and can touch up on site.

Comment

Haha. I had a gray primer Celica GT. It wasn't a drifter but I got lots of props for it.

Comment

Beautiful Sil-80 i want one real bad
                      your a lucky guy

Comment

I like your plates you guys get alphabet we get Hirogana I would kill for some with a Y32, y33, Z30, Z32, Z350

Comment

nice s13

Comment

ive never seen a Z plate on post...my mom has an E plate on her lhd explorer for export

Comment

I want to thank all y'all for the big props, much appreciated. If anyone was wondering about my boy's Silvia S13. Here it is Big Gami's ride.

Last edited by kumakun; 12-02-2003, 01:40 AM.

Comment

no way his s13 would ever look as good as ur sil80 does..unless he gets a new 180sx and converts to sil80 and paints it flat black...gami has a clean ride though

Comment

Working...
                                X