No announcement yet.

camera phone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have lots of s14's running around here.. the one with the kouki headlights is the s14a...the differents is motor,badging,and turnsignal....also i was always told that zenki is the first model year of a new car design and kouki is the last year...well thats my little info section i wanted to share.

Comment

if thats true then i wonder what a kouki s15 would look like... haha crazy stuff

Comment

oops im on my brothers name just pretend that was me

Comment

zenki-begining
          chuki-middle
          kouki-end

Comment

omg does anybody pay any attention to what i have to say about s14. i think ive posted the differences between zenki and kouki s14 about 25 times. and suberi_RPS13 u posted one of the funniest things ive ever heard. the USDM kouki is the same motor, badges(sp), and turn signals are exatly the same as the zenki. only differences are headlights, taillights, option of an LE model, etc. u make me laugh

i think im gonna do a write up on s14 cause im gonna go crazy reading the wrong thing again

Comment

yo, emmision, that kia rio in the background must have been a real sleeper!

Comment

Originally posted by suberi_RPS13
                the differents is motor,badging,and turnsignal....
                You must have read it wrong this is what i put...quoted to the T.
                That hot lettuce must be getting to your eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by suberi_RPS13
                  You must have read it wrong this is what i put...quoted to the T.
                  That hot lettuce must be getting to your eyes.
                  u tryin to say sumthing about koreans buddy cause thats not a smart thing to do

u said the kouki has different motor, badging, and turnsignals as the zenki right???

Comment

No offense...But kim chi makes me break out on my *Censored**Censored**Censored*...It gives me a case of the rocks...haha jk with ya...Don't bring up any more racial issues kid. We had a forum closed because of it...

Comment

^^^that was funny. but seriously no racial issues cause that make me .

Comment

I'm not trying to be racial, I was trying to be funny...I guess it came out wrong...by the way my girlfriend is Korean! so it's not racial...

I was stating the differances from the S14a in the US from the one in Japan.

Comment

maybe next time use should ask before laughing at people.... not everyone enjoys being made fun of when they are not trying to me stupid...think before you type!

Comment

Working...
                          X