• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a lota vids...!!!

YO check out all these vids...!!!

http://www.streetlegalhonda.nl/slhsi...vies/drifting/

just click the link and enjoy

you should really check to see if any of those vidsd have been posted b4 all of those vids are reposts, just under diff. names. you got pwn3d n00b!

Comment

Hey, look who's talking.....i didnt know 29 posts makes you a senior member..... you both are noobs......so take that .... nice vids by the way.....seen most of them tho...

Comment

lol.......both of you got pwned by FormulaDrifter
        .......im still a noob .......but ill get 2 there
        Last edited by Rteam123; 06-24-2004, 11:25 AM.

Comment

we all know it only takes one or two good pointless threads to get in the triple digits

Comment

so your teelin me imma noob just cus i dont post much?

wow...how pointless can you get?!
            To my recollection a noob usually stood for the peonic arrogance they always seemed uphold in an unconscious manner...im amazed it actually holds true.

Comment

no guy.....thats not wat i meant in general....only to him....since i WAS only talking about him specifically...... he had a dumb comment calling another person a noob while he was one...thats all...

Comment

what makes him a noob?..hes been here since dec 03 youve only registered since april 04( why should i not consider you the noob?)....

just cus person doesnt sign on that often or doesnt feel like posting much, dont make hima noob OUTRIGHT...come on peoples...

lets show some thought and respect before we go head first into these ignorant comments.

Comment

nobody wins, because all of these movies are from neo-force.net anyways...

noobs.

Comment

Working...
                  X