ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TAKA Aono & ERNIE Fixmer/Rotora (Car PHOTOS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 86 looks way too damn clean man. Its realu nice so is the 240. Taka is lucky his car looked nothing like that at ATL.

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_blitz21
      That 86 looks way too damn clean man. Its realu nice so is the 240. Taka is lucky his car looked nothing like that at ATL.
      That's a 180sx..probably 92ish...

Comment

I believe your exactly right. 92 180sx. http://www.autoconxion.com/index.swf

this is the place we got it from.
        Ernie Fixmer
        Formula Drift/VR Motoring/Robinson Helicopter
        Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

What kind of fenders are on the S13.5?

Never knew a AE86 could look that amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by dillinger
            What kind of fenders are on the S13.5?

Notice the Bomex aero sticker in the front air dam.Chances are those fenders are from Bomex.No one goes around with stickers of products they don't have,unless of course your a ricer.That 180sx has actually been built to perform,has sponsors,etc..So you know....I'd be willing to bet on that.

Comment

Comment

Thats a hell of a car Fixmer. I hope to see you winning Infenion or comming very close!

Comment

The front fenders are actually 45mm wider per side. They are made custom by instruction from my tuner, Hidenori Yamakawa, who was a former JGTC mechanic/tuner. He would do one fender and then have me do the other. The rear fenders are also custom and are 60mm per side wider. The fronts were made from three different fenders per side. Two stock 180 fenders and one set of brand new S15 fenders from Superior Nissan. I can replicate them for a price, but I am still in need of my own set of welders. A tig and a wire feed or mig welder. You would have to get in contact with Jspec.com for an appointment with me to replicat the fenders. Sideskirts from Bomex also had to be modified. Crashing would not be a good thing as this car took a lot of time to make.

As well as practice went the other day, I am confident that the outcome of Infineon will be pretty good. It will be good to see you fans there. Laterz, Ernie
                  Ernie Fixmer
                  Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

nice rides.. nice car fixmer...why drifting.com dont take pictures to the engine bay??

does someone knows this??

Comment

Thank you for your replies: Feint, INFO, and Ernie. It is greatly appreciated.

Comment

clean rides..Good luck to at Infenion!

Comment

Takaa is the man!

Takaa drove my car at the falken clinic in Houston. His first time behined the wheel of on rx8 and he made it absolutly scream!!! He is a really good guy as well.

Comment

Damn that is one clean *Censored**Censored**Censored* corolla!!!
                            Also whats up with that mirror stickers on a lot of drift cars is that new or has that ben out for a while? it looks good in my opinion

Comment

We've been using those stickers since last December or so...they have been out in Japan for a while. We just had to make a few phone calls to source them. We had to buy our own roll of the stuff for the car. Then you have to find a sticker shop that is willing to cut and peel all those stickers. Not always a fun job...especially done last minute.
                              Ernie Fixmer
                              Lakewood, CA 90712

Comment

extremely clean cars... I can't wait to see 'em up close and personal from the cockpit of my FC next year at Formula D. keep up the awesome work guys, it's great to see someone doing their own work too, Ernie.

Comment

Working...
                                X