ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My first post here... and pics of my cars (56k? somewhat friendly)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hey ChokudoriS13 , i saw your car at Drift Day 17 and snapped a couple pics. theyre too big to attatch to this post tho , PM me if ya want em. sweet rides.

Comment

Originally posted by Trevultaspeed
      hey ChokudoriS13 , i saw your car at Drift Day 17 and snapped a couple pics. theyre too big to attatch to this post tho , PM me if ya want em. sweet rides.

Thanks! Yeah, I'll take 'em. Send them to vadim98@gmail.com.

Comment

Originally posted by chuaboi36
        nice ae86. i was wondering without a turbo, how much can a trueno go up to?
        Ueo is pushin over 200 in a N/A 86

Comment

Ueo's 86 is pretty badass...scratch that...totally badass. haha..it took on so many Turbo cars and still won sumhow

Just goes to show power isn't everything

Comment

Nice cars! Now start contributing to the forum..seems like you got some knowledge. Where did you get those enkie rims, 0+ offset, did it need any mods?

Comment

Re: My first post here... and pics of my cars (56k? somewhat friendly)

[4AGZE supercharged engine (dyno'ed at 160whp)
              :drool

Comment

nice color on that 86, what body kit is that??

Comment

Originally posted by Tanaka
                  nice color on that 86, what body kit is that??
                  Excess

Comment

Hey! I've seen you at Aerodyne before. Name is Eugene, from San Diego. I dont know if you've seen me around the shop, but I drive the red (junky) FC with the red bucket. Nice ride by the way.

Did you let Aerodyne do your swap? If so, how long did it take them to get the motor? My bro is still waiting for his 4AGZE.

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
                      Hey! I've seen you at Aerodyne before. Name is Eugene, from San Diego. I dont know if you've seen me around the shop, but I drive the red (junky) FC with the red bucket. Nice ride by the way.

Did you let Aerodyne do your swap? If so, how long did it take them to get the motor? My bro is still waiting for his 4AGZE.

Did you see my S13 or 86 there? If it was the 86, I don't know if it was the same car... My neighbor, who built it, had it done by Kid's/Signal, although it may have been at Aerodyne at some point. I got my S13's coilovers from Aerodyne, though.

Comment

Working...
                      X