• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hubert young working on his car that he drove to the competition

Comment

young drifting
      Attached Files
      Last edited by yarzan; 06-28-2004, 11:51 AM.

Comment

oops forgot the one for hubert working on his car:
        Attached Files

Comment

ernie looking super happy to be there. no, but really, the guy was great to talk to and seemed like he wanted to answer questions.
          Attached Files

Comment

Ernie is a great guy, at Formula D atlanta I talked to him, and he signed my option, and a rotora magazine thing.

BUT

Go Andy Yen .::thumbs up::.

Comment

This sucks. It was an amatuer competition... i was hoping to come here and see some pics of us drifting in the comp.,...but NO, what do you expect... all there is pics of are the "pros". Even pics of their cars not moving. WHO CARES! All the cars are the same as the ones they've had at EVERY OTHER pro drift event!

Oh well, i guess us Amatuers sucked too much for the posers to take pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink_GodziRa
                This sucks. It was an amatuer competition... i was hoping to come here and see some pics of us drifting in the comp.,...but NO, what do you expect... all there is pics of are the "pros". Even pics of their cars not moving. WHO CARES! All the cars are the same as the ones they've had at EVERY OTHER pro drift event!

i still love you.

Comment

Am i mistaking, or did only the guys who were well known get to do tandem drifting? i saw a list a few days ago about the "tandem drivers" or something.. As if it was already desided.

Comment

Originally posted by Pink_GodziRa

who cares?!?! i care! this was my last drifting event probably ever since im moving half way around the world! and sry, i wont remember all the amatuer guys in the comp, but what i will remember are al lthe pros. I would have taken more pics, but i couldnt use my dads camera and all i got was my friends camera with like 6 megs left on the card so i had to make the most of it, also my batterys ran out before i could use up all the space, but i took pictures of what mattered to me the most and shared them online, and if u dont like it, then oh well, your prob, not mine.
                    Last edited by yarzan; 06-28-2004, 01:02 PM.

Comment

I wouldni't say "well known" guys got tandem practice. These are drivers that were permitted to drive tandem based on their safety equipment.

Naoki

Comment

Okay guys enough with the insults. I dont want to lock this thread with the pretty pictures.

Comment

Originally posted by Driftday
                          I wouldni't say "well known" guys got tandem practice. These are drivers that were permitted to drive tandem based on their safety equipment.

Naoki
                          Eh i see... when was the safety equipment list for tandem driving released? you know so the guys have an opportunity to prepare for it in advance?

Comment

there insult removed, but defence still stands.

Comment

Originally posted by yarzan
                              there insult removed, but defence still stands.

thanks.. it was to him to. I just dont want a flame war starting.

Comment

Pink_Godzira-There were a lot of photos taken during the competition and I am sure some good photos will show up soon. We had a cameraman and our own video guy that took footages on Sunday as well. If you give me a few days, I can even tell you how fast you entered turn 1.

Naoki
                                Driftday.com

Comment

Working...
                                X