• Show
Clear All

• looks fast...

looks fast and agile

www.drft.co.jp/dlrank/dlranklog.cgi

post whut you think...

uhhh.... all i see is some funky letters..... and das it mang

Comment

damn this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* didnt work!!..

give me a minutee... please...

Comment

here it is

http://www.drft.co.jp/dlrank/dlrankl...4adm_rd21_real

Comment

there ya goo!

Comment

POO

it's a Real-Player format, which pretty much sucks. it will only play if you have Real-Player installed, and well, there's no reason to do that because Real Player because it installs a bunch of adware and sorta takes over your file type preferences. H8 it.

i'm surprised people still use it, because most of the internet industry has determined that is sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by clay payton
              POO

it's a Real-Player format, which pretty much sucks. it will only play if you have Real-Player installed, and well, there's no reason to do that because Real Player because it installs a bunch of adware and sorta takes over your file type preferences. H8 it.

i'm surprised people still use it, because most of the internet industry has determined that is sucks.
              AGREEEEEEED

The Extra 'E's are for Extra Agreement

Comment

pleace no hatters on this threat... i you wanna play it okay, and if you dont just leave this threat...

Comment

I believe the word you are looking for is "thread" i figure english isnt your first language, but thats cool. Picking up a second language is not easy work congrats.

However we are not hating on anything, just warning people who may download real player what its like.

Comment

thanx...and enjoy it...

Comment

hrmm it was kinda hard to tell, but the guy seemed to be going pretty fast

Comment

no hassle guys....just download the real player alternative...it plays real media / quiktime format / etc...pretty much all....i will find a link ok...peace

EDIT**** http://www.free-codecs.com/download/...lternative.htm
                        Last edited by FormulaDrifter; 06-28-2004, 11:37 PM.

Comment

see, things get easy. be positive...

Comment

Working...
                          X