X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Touge Viper (Video Clip)

http://www.corvettekillstories.com/v...s_ViperGTS.avi

you gotta see the end

And that guy was a good driver too. See how easy it is to get your self killed on the hills? he survived luckily though.

Comment

i just hear but i cant see. whut can i do??

Comment

lol a curse in the 1800's. bgm sounds like a x-file song

Comment

They were crossing the center line, i'm telling.

That camera man must be one ugly man for that Viper driver to lose control like that.

Comment

dang when I saw the viper just falling off the cliff i was like WTF!!!
            lol!!!

Comment

well that kind of puts things in perspective .

Comment

lol agreed itz unexpected
                awesome way 2 trash a viper

Comment

thats what happens when you lock up on debris

Comment

for some reason that video looks so freakin *Censored**Censored**Censored*. I mean lets see talking about a curse then falling off a cliff... right

Comment

Haha, yeah. I run that road pretty often, and it's really easy to make mistakes over there. There's graves along the side of the road for the people who have died in crashes over there.

Comment

That's ashame. It's a Viper and it's a wide road. poor guy. I dont have sound right now (not a Microsoft Windows computer), Is the guy okay? did he die?

Comment

damn i just hear the sound but i cant see it!!! whut can i doo??

Comment

he lives...

but dang...lucky mofo

Comment

Yea, I agree. He must have been one craaaaaappy driver to just lock the brakes up like that and just slide off the cliff. He really wasn't going that fast and had plenty of room to let off the brakes, reposition the wheels and punch the gas. A really good experienced driver would probably not panic like that. Sure hope that TV crew was insured, cause if they wrecked my Viper on a test shoot, heads would roll. Plus they had no protective gear, nothing. Seems hokey to me. Like some low rent TV show just wrangled a couple crappy drivers together and made a spot. They weren't really hitting those corners with much speed. Both hands not on the wheel, even after shift. Just all around bad habits.

Comment

Working...
                              X