June 26th Beach meet (photos)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• June 26th Beach meet (photos)

We had a great meet! A Record Breaking 43 in attendance and tons of cars. But parking was a pain in the *bleep* haha. Everyone I asked replied back with great comments. We had a blast and beach patrol thanked us for having a well mannered group. Took them a while to figure where we were. We blended in with thousands of beach goers so well. Well except those two dorks holding this sign bellow.

I got off work that morning. Called jack to see when he wanted to get ready. 0930 was the plan. I decided to take a nap and woke up around 1000! I’m late! We barely got a fire pit. 1200 still no food but managed to get a spot reserved. I arrived around 12ish with jack. Drop off a few things and went shopping. Got back and the early birds arrived. Trevor and his girl friend was the first to arrive. They brought sea food the muscles where delicious. Sorry you couldn’t stay long.

I jack and a few went off on another Food run. We came back with the weirdest things. Hungry from not having ate all day. We snacked on sushi and this weird non alcoholic drink that tasted a lot like skittles witched cause a 2yr old to run around like a drunk. While standing around in the markets lot we noticed an Integra with MR2 tail lights. Anyways at this time the Korean BBQ was getting warm and our stomachs where growling. We decided to head back to the beach and start cooking! While the others guys went off to buy “a cookie?” As soon as we arrived pat was their. With a friend who came all the way from Fresno in a delsol.

Hours later still no one from San Diego. I get a call from moderator Weapon X. They are going to be late. There navigator passed the beach again! I’m not saying names but that’s 2 meets and he’s been here before! Anyways the guy from SD arrives after giving those directions half an hour later.

I did a head count around 5pm or 6pm and got 33. Around 8pm we got 43! Everyone did there thing chatting, checking out cars, just kicking back enjoying the fire and the great food. We interviewed a few drivers and their cars. Their Identity and vehicle plates where kept private. I spent 250+ dollars on this meet and I don’t regret any bit of it. I had fun getting to know a few guys but I was in and out all day. If you didn’t get to talk to me. I’ll make up for it on our 4th meet in August!!!! Another beach repeat meet is in order poor Lucy wasn't feeling so good.

The guys who where able to come along with us to the haunted park after the meet you need to see what I caught on my camera!!!!! It will give you nightmares.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by emission; 06-29-2004, 03:52 AM.

Future D1 drifters of SOCAL!!!!!!

Comment

http://emissionzero.com/bolsa_beach_meet-June-26-04

Comment

oh snap

Comment

Chas all I have to say it
          I see London I see France I see Chas's underpants!!
          LOL JK but yeah those will come in handy one day.

Comment

dam i wish i could have gone but im up in nocal man image the gas money i wood have spent..lol....but hey maybe next time if i could get a ride......nice panties........i want "FD Owned" on it instead then i wood sell them on ebay

Comment

Hey I don't have my car yet, but I'd like to come and chit chat. or are cars a requirement?

Comment

sorry i havent replied yet about the meet. it was great and many thanks for the hospitality.

man i havent been on the boards for a while!

what time did you guys finally head out?

Comment

We headed out around 9ish, then we went to golden west haunted park. we had a crazy night. The next meet is in August. Thanks for comming out. I wont for get the veggies next time. I wasn't eatting much BBQ as expected. but we had a great meet. We need a bigger fire next time.

Comment

bump for more pics

Comment

Working...
                    X