Imamura's FD in Vancouver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Imamura's FD in Vancouver

Here are just a few pics that I took at the driven to perform (formerly import showoff) car show in Vancouver, Canada... Apex was there with imamura's fd and one of their r34's... it was really sweet because it was the first time that i've seen an actual d1 car... sorry that the pics are pretty big

^im guessing that this is only in the car when it's touring the car show circuit (someone tell me if im wrong)^

^the sweet air brushed dash treatment was one of my favorite things on the car....^

and here's one last treat for you... just a pic of the r34...

Enjoy

whoa are thoese duel monotors out the hatch? it looks like a well put together car.

Comment

dam ill drift that 7 even if it had all those thingins....nice pics... SKyline GT-R!!!!!

Comment

whoa! so many gauges *droooooooool*
        haha a drift car with mobile entertainment? never thought of that

Comment

Originally posted by BuSkiLlS
          whoa are thoese duel monotors out the hatch? it looks like a well put together car.
          yeh they seem to be integrated in the roll cage, or they are just in an added part of the cage, which might be removable for when it's time for the comp.. but can somebody help me out here, cuz it would be sweet if he drifted it w/ the full system... but isnt it against the D1 rules to have a stereo?

Comment

that isnt immamuras competetion car. Its Apex'i usa's back up car. I guess since hes using the real car in japan they donated it to alpine for some show stopping gear. Immamura used this car in D1USA in august and when his competetion car had problems at Round 1 in Irwindale

Comment

whaat the hell?
              all those colors in the interior AND IT HAS A RADIO!?
              i think its slowly turning into a D1 SHowcar
              but nice pics by the way

Comment

FAKE!!!

since when did he change the side his steering wheel is on/?

so i think you have still not seen a real
                D1 car

Comment

it isnt fake its apex usa's drift project so immura didnt have to ship over his regular d1 car

Comment

This is the car they used for the 1st US d1.. and there is no rule about mobile entertainment in d1 cars... Suenaga's s13 had a dvd player and monitor he even had it on playing a movie during the events.

Comment

Originally posted by MrodDrft
                      This is the car they used for the 1st US d1.. and there is no rule about mobile entertainment in d1 cars... Suenaga's s13 had a dvd player and monitor he even had it on playing a movie during the events.
                      yea i kno but thats like...hardcore mobile entertainment

Comment

looks to me like alpine riced it out and ruined the weight balancing

Comment

the Vigoras FC has like two 12 subwoofers in the back and dvd player all hosted by alpine..

Comment

That car was at one time for drifting purposes at Irwindale, now they probably don't really need it so their using it in the show circuit, who knows maybe they'll even sell it soon.

Comment

i actually thin k that it's pretty cool to have a full system in a drift car, i just thought that it wasnt allowed.. thatnks for clearing that up guys.. but i would think that theyre probably going to use it for more upcoming events in the us, just minus the stereo... it's probably just going to various car shows until it is needed for an event.. just what i think..

Comment

Working...
                              X