Pics of nissan skyline r35 concept!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics of nissan skyline r35 concept!

here are some pics of the nissan r35 concept, sorry if its already been posted i searched aand didnt find it so...

Comment

as you can see they are 2 different cars...wonder which one if any are true?

Comment

the Top picture is a concept car that nissan has showed at auto shows. the bottom one is a picture thats been floating around the net for a while. Its pretty fake, but not a bad assumption as to what it may look like considering the shape of the platform.

Comment

heres a link with a bunch of pics if you wanna read up on it! (and no the first pic is not a nissan 350z! http://freespace.virgin.net/joss.ell...Pics/R35_1.jpg

Comment

sorry the last post was a bad link click this one instead http://freespace.virgin.net/joss.ell...R35_Specs.html and check out this pic which is another different one http://images.google.com/images?q=ni...8&start=0&sa=N look at the first one on the left! And thanks nissan guy for clearing up some questions...so the seconds a fake aiy'.

Comment

My god.... if this information is correct... then they are planning to use the R390 or a version of it... man that will be something else...

3.5 liters and more revolutions then a honda b16. Yeah nissan go that route only if you want the skyline to be king of all sports cars. The Vette better watch out.. hell the viper better watch out.

But we will have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by DRIFTER-M
                i've seen this concept skyline before. oh yea, and the top one looks like a future Z no?

Comment

ripper i know it looks like a future z from what the sites were saying it is not it is a concept r35...but it does look like a z your right! But once again all im saying is the sites said 'concept r35'!

Comment

Another possible engine.. and still an awesome possibility is this..

Originally printed by SportCompactCar
                    The GT-500 class is limited to 500 hp (hence, duh, the name) and the 350Z reaches for that with a twin-turbocharged version of the Nissan VQ-series V6 displacing 3.0 liters and making 465 hp... and an almost gruesome 520 lb-ft of torque at a low, low, low 4000 rpm. All that torque may lead one to expect a rather long stroked engine, but in fact, the VQ in the GT-500 350Z has a relatively large 93mm bore (compared to the production 350Z 3.5-liter VQ's 95.5mm) and an ultra-short 73.3mm stroke (stock in the 350Z is 81.4mm).

This is what powers the 500 horse power Fairlady Z JGTC car.

And could easily find its way into the G35/Skyline - GTR

Yeah i guess you can make low end power with a short stroke... I doubt the production model would be pushing 500 horse power, but nissan has said close to or over 400 horse power.. And said the new GT-R will be signifigantly lighter then the Skyline/G35 so lets say 3000 lbs ? or something close.

Eitherway it looks like the R35 Skyline is going to be the car to beat all around the globe. And they still say it will be "A very good value"

Comment

i think this is some

The first sentence of the site says that this R35 was is supposed to hit the streets in 2003.

Comment

the skyline is coming in like 2007 or sumthing i foreget..

yea a good value to bill gates haha

Comment

i forgot where i found this:
                          Attached Files

Comment

oh my god thats a real photo!

Comment

Here i think that concept would look better with Horizontal Headlights.
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X