ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why I sometimes hate my friends (AKA what did we go pick up today)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

looks good.

Comment

actually, now i kinda like em...

Comment

Wow, so he has a S15 as a daily driver. What was his none daily driver than?

Comment

it's a spec R...I drove it. it's stock, nothing spectacular. Except making a left hand turn in an intersection is a biatch. That would be Franz's right?

Comment

i live in san diego and my dads friend had an evo 5

Comment

Originally posted by 05m0515
              actually, now i kinda like em...
              They're not THAT bad... and they're Work wheels .

it's a spec R...I drove it. it's stock, nothing spectacular. Except making a left hand turn in an intersection is a biatch. That would be Franz's right?
              Yep, Franz's .

Comment

i didnt think that there were any legal s15's in the us.... (or is it illegal?)

Comment

It seems to be that almost any car can be legalized if you know the right people.

Comment

Did you guys buy anything from Autobacs? And what did you do at Signal that made you pop your hood for?

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                      why, swifty?

Comment

Originally posted by Ripper
                        why, swifty?
                        When you need to make a left turn in an intersection, you need to see oncoming traffic. If your on the right side of the car, you can't see jack.

Also a stock S15 is just a stock S15, it didnt' feel that powerful, i didn't feel anything special when driving it.

Comment

What about the stock suspension compared to other cars? I am sure its handling characteristics felt great compared to any American car.

Comment

Originally posted by swifty949
                            When you need to make a left turn in an intersection, you need to see oncoming traffic. If your on the right side of the car, you can't see jack.

I've driven RHD cars and have never had any problems with making turns through intersections.

Comment

Originally posted by Thai Juku
                              Did you guys buy anything from Autobacs? And what did you do at Signal that made you pop your hood for?
                              Actually, yes , a Rev Speed meter and a Hyper Rev Skyline GTS25t book. And Signal is going to be doing the 100k km. service on it (timing belt, tensioners, etc.), which is why the hood was popped. They built his other S13, but it was stolen.

I've driven RHD cars and have never had any problems with making turns through intersections.
                              Swifty's right... If you're in the left turn lane and there's someone across from you, you absolutely can't see oncoming traffic (specially if its an SUV).

Comment

Thought you were getting something big, well I'm not suprised...

Comment

Working...
                                X